away - cashton

HEY!! Ya girl's writing again ((; Also, I'm starting a new book called Elements that is an original story created by me that isn't fanfic. (for once nice) But yeah enjoy this even though it's pretty shitty. ALSO, WARNING: ASSHOLE ASHTON (yes he's a sweetie i love him but shh for the sake of the story)

ashton: babe please answer

ashton: i miss you

ashton: babe im so sorry i can't stress it enough how awful i feel

calum: you weren't feeling awful when you were fucking another man in OUR bed.

ashton: i was drunk you know that babe

calum: blame the alcohol, blame the man, what's his name, Luke? blame me, if that would make you feel more okay.

ashton: I'm not blaming you!

calum: you actually are because clearly i wasn't good enough for you if you relied on another man before me.

ashton: cal please hear me out

calum: do you know how many times I've heard you out? how many times you've come home drunk and said hurtful things to me? brought home other men? this is your THIRD chance from me! i can't believe i haven't cut you off sooner. i thought you loved me as much as i loved you.

ashton: you have a typo

calum: where?

ashton: you said loved instead of love

calum: haha, that wasn't a typo.

ashton: so you're just going to leave me?

calum: no.

ashton: dumb bitch. of course you're not leaving me. I'm perfection.

calum: oh honey. you've got it twisted. you're gonna leave me.

ashton: why would i do that? you do dishes, laundry, mediocre blowjobs, I've got it all!

calum: no, you're going to be getting a restraining order from me, and you're getting evicted from our apartment. you can't talk to me or come near me ever again. you can just sit wherever you next call home and think about how much you're missing out on. i do t give a flying fuck what you do, just go away.

ashton: you think i care? go ahead. just know that this tjme, when you come crawling back to me, i won't take you back.

calum: the only crawling I'll be doing is crawling up michael's dick (;

ashton: I KNEW YOU WERE HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH HIM!!

calum: ofc i didn't! i would never sink as low as you. but now that we're done, i can finally be with the Loml. bye, Ashton. it's been a good time, but it's time for you to go.

ashton: i never loved you, anyway.

calum: i failed to that until now, but yes, i know.

ashton: last chance, calum. stay with me or lose me. your choice.

calum: this number is no longer available to your cellular device.

SORRY THIS WAS SHORT AND BAD BUT HEYY I UPDATED

^ @ past self: YEET ELEMENTS. IS ACTUALLY A NIALL AU SORRY AHAHAHSB