The beginning

• Dedicated to Monique Stephens <3 Bestie!!

I was walking down the hallways of my highschool (Cyras Berkly) All happy with my fresh start to a new day, and next thing I know I'm against the lockers. I drop my text books and binder and just look down at them for a minute like "shit..." then I get slapped across the face. Now I'm like. "What the fuck is goin on." so I look up and there's Meghan Hollister, staring at me with ice cold eyes. "What the Hell Meghan!" I exclaim "What the Hell yourself Stephens!" She replies. "How many times am I gonna have to remind you that Niall is MINE!! I tell you to keep your hands of him, you listen. But you can't seem to keep your fucking EYES off of him!! So I'm only gonna say this once. I catch him looking at you. YOU'RE DEAD!!" She screams, storming off. I fight back tears as I'm picking up my text books and binder. I reach for my binder but my hand lands on someone elses. I look up to see crystal blue eyes looking at mine. "Oh... Um." I stutter. I snatch my text book and begin to walk away. "Wait!" a voice calls from behind me. I can hear footsteps running toward me. "Wait, Kelly. Why are you avoiding me?" I turn around and see Niall. "Just please, stay away from me..." I start to walk away once again. I only get a few steps away before he calls me again. "Kelly!!" this time he stops infront of me. "What?!" I exclaim. "Why do you want me to stay away?" he looks at me confused and heartbroken. "Niall you have a girlfriend and she said if she caught you looking at me I was dead. I really wish I could hang out, but I fear for my life!!" I explain to him. He begins to get frusterated. "She said that to you?" He asks. "Yes." I reply looking down. "Well that's not gonna happen." He says running down the hall. "Niall wait!!" I yell chasing after him..