Falling hard.

Liam's P.O.V.

Natilie. What a beautiful name. All through algebra she's all I can think about. I'm pretty sure the answers to ever single question on my mini quiz is 'Natilie'. I hope not. That might get me bad grades...

I sigh as the bell rings, startling me. As everyone else slowly began too leave, I grabbed my textbook and raced out if the class.

Maybe if I hurry I can beat Natilie to her locker and surprise her! Perfect!!

I run around the corner, quickly do my locker combo, put my text book in my locker, pull my back pack out and race down the hall. As I turn the corner I see Natilie and some other girl walking my way. I run to her locker and casually lean on the one next to hers acting like I'd been waiting there for a while.

"Liam?"

I hear Natilie's voice say my name. I turn to look at her.

"Natilie!"

I exclaim smiling. She grins back.

"Is this the new boy you were tellin me about?"

A thin black girl standing next to Natilie asks.

I smile.

"Oh yes! Kelly this is Liam, Liam Kelly."

Natilie introduces us excitedly.

"Nice to meet you."

I say shaking Kelly's hand.

"You too."

She replies smiling. I look back over to Natilie.

"Hey Nat, are you busy after school today?"

I ask hopefully.

"Um actually no. I don't have any homework today, nor any extra coricular activities. So I'm free."

She replies smiling, and beginning her locker combo.

"Great. I was wondering, have you seen Zayn and Louis around? I did introduce you to them, right?"

I ask now thinking about it.

"No but you've mentioned them."

She says, trying to focus on her lock.

"Oh well then I'll invite them over and two other guys I met in algebra and you invite 3 other girls."

I respond smiling.

"Okay."

Natilie replies. Opening her locker, putting her notebook inside and pulling out her back pack.

"I know just the 3."

Kelly says smiling at Natilie.

"I hope we're thinking of the same 3."

Natilie laughs.

"I'm sure we are!"

Kelly replies.

"Meet us in the lobby!"

Natilie calls as she walks away with Kelly.

"K!!"

I respond, turning and walking down the hall the opposite way. I sigh.

I think I'm falling for her... Hard!!