New found love, heartbreak and confusion multiplied...

Harry's P.O.V.

I hold Natilie tight to my chest, tears of happiness stream down my cheeks and drip onto her shoulder. I feel her burry her face into my chest. Warm tears soak into my shirt from her. I pull away and look at her, she looks up at my with her soft hazel eyes and I kiss her passionately. She kisses back and I feel alive. As she pulls away and breathes heavily, I get down on one knee, pull a small black leather box out of my back pocket and open it. Inside sits a pure diamond ring. I've forgotten Liam is still watching and basically blocked him from my mind as I begin to speak.

"Natilie Grace Hudson, will you marry me?"

I say, nearly chocking in my words. She nods once slowly, then faster.

"Yes, yes a thousand times yes!!"

She exclaimes. I beam brightly and slip the ring onto her finger. She looks at it for a moment, over joyed as I slip the box back into my back pocket and stand up. She can already tell what comes next and jumps up, wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I hold one arm below her butt for support and the other around her lower back and I kiss jeer passionately. She smile sin th kiss and so do I. I am so over joyed I can hardly breath. I put her down and she smiles, her face flushing bright red. All of a sudden she gets pale.

"I have to go tell Kelly!!"

She says, her face regaining its normal Roseyness as she races down the hall. I smile brightly watching her zip past Liam. He watches her go by and I can't stop smiling. I walk slowly after her. And before I pass Liam I wait in front of him, turn around and he nods. I can tell he's hurt but he shouldn't have interfered with MY relationship.

"The world is a sea of many fish."

I say nodding in his direction. He smiles.

"Thanks."

He replies. I smile, turn around and jog after Natilie.

Niall's P.O.V.

I walk down the hall when I hear something, I turn around and see Kelly sitting against the wall crying. I race back and croutch down beside her.

"Kelly are you alright?"

I ask, a concerned look spread across my face. She sniffles loudly and looks up at me. She stares at me for a moment, the wipes her eyes and nods quickly.

"Ye, yeah thanks.."

She mumbles. I nod, knowing she's lying.

"Are you sure?"

She mods again. I can't seem to think of anything else to do and it's the spare of the moment so I lean in a kiss her passionately. She kisses back, not expecting the kiss. As I pull away she looks at my lips, then up to my eyes.

"I know when you're lying Kelly."

I smile. I get back up and walk to the washroom, closing the door softly behind me. I smile. I hope she doesn't ignore me know because I made the wrong move... I think to myself.

"Oh well it would be worth it."

I whisper to myself.