Niall and Kelly??

Kelly's P.O.V.

I sit there in shock... Niall just kissed me....

I here footsteps running down the hall towards me.

"Natilie?!"

I exclaime. She runs to me and hugs me tight. She lets go and shows me her left hand. On the ring finger there's a diamond ring.

"Oh my god!!"

I scream. She smiles, I can tell she's extremly excited.

"Who?!"

I ask. Harry comes running down the hall after her. He puts his arm around her shoulder and kisses her on the forehead. She holds the hand hanging from her shoulder. They both smile.

"NO FREEKIN WAY!!"

I yell. They both nod and we come into a group hug. I can't help but tear up.

"Aw Kelly."

Natilie finally says, tearing up as well. Harry tears up, and kisses the top of Natilie's head.

"I love you more than life Natilie and I need to ask you something, of course on the side of the fact that I proposed."

Harry says panting. Natilie takes a deep breath and exhales, looking up at him, her eyes gleaming. Harry looks at me nervously. I remember what he'd told me before, and nod. He smiles, his face lighting up with more confidence and he takes a deep breath.

"Will you come with the rest of us to X-factor auditions?"

He says. Natilie's face lights up.

"YES!!"

She pulls him into a hug.

"I know you can do this Harry, if anyones going to win, it'll be you."

She whispers, smiling. He smiles back. My face beams red. They are so adorable. I wish I could be like that with someone... Maybe Niall? I mean he kissed me... NO! Get over yourself Kelly! Niall is Niall, he needs a woman, not a child... My face sinks and my eyes begin to fill with tears.

"I.. I'll catch up with you guys later... and congratulations!"

I try to say without sounding upset, I race down the hall and I can feel there confused looks follow me down the hall until I turn the corner, out of their sight.

Natilie's P.O.V.

Kelly mumbles something and runs down the hall, Harry and I look at her confused then glance at eachother.

"Is she okay?"

He asks, I can hear the confusion in his voice. I shrug.

"I'm not sure, she usually doesn't stutter unless she's confused or upset."

Harry glances back in the direction she ran. Was this what I think it was? Did Kelly have feelings for Harry that she never told me about? I don't think so. I mean I've known Kelly for so long! She'd tell me anything! It couldn't be... or could it? Ugh.. I've gotta go talk to her.

"I'm gonna go talk to her."

I say, rubbing my hand on his chest. He slowly releases his grasp on me and my arm slips out from his.

"I'll go make dinner."

He says, a puzzeled look still on his face.

"Don't let Niall in the kitchen."

I say chuckling. He smiles.

"I wont."

He laughs and I jog down the hall. Lets hope this isn't what i think it is...