What in the world?

Louis P.O.V.

What do I do?! Hazza is stuck under one of those things that holds the roof up inside a building that's falling apart right ontop of him and Lamma, Train, Natty, Kell's and Nialler are still in there!! I'm the only one that's safe... This isn't right... SCREW MR HUGGLESWORTH I HAVE TO SAVE MY FRIENDS!!

"Louis!"

I hear me name called from around the corner. I freese in my tracks and turn around.

"Nialler!"

It's Nialler! He's alive! I run to him and tackel him to the ground. He struggles underneath me.

"Louis get off!!"

He exclaimes. I jump off him, grab his hand and yank him up, pulling him into a bear hug.

"Louis!... I... Can't.. Breath!"

He gasps. I realase me grasp as Kelly and Natilie round the corner.

"Natty! Kell's!" 

I scream. The slow down as I run toward them, they know the drill. As soon as I'm close enough, they move to either side and I fall to the ground.

They grab me by the arms and drag me back towards Niall.

"Louis this is serious! Liam, Zayn and Harry are still in the house!'

Kelly excalaimes. I shake my head, my yes widening. 

"WHAT?! YOU DIDN'T SAVE THEM?!"

I scream. I run to the front door to go and help but Niall grabs my ankle.