Prologue

Prologue

"We'll never fall apart cause we fit together like two pieces of a broken heart."

-Anonymous

In every lifetime, it seems like Luhan always slips through Sehun’s fingers.

The red string of fate. The legendary string of fate that will theoretically lead you to your fate or your other half.

Two souls tied by an invisible red string. Two people who are destined to be together regardless of time, place and circumstances. This magical cord may stretch or tangle, but never break. But why is it the more Sehun reached for Luhan, the more he becomes unreachable? The more Sehun stretched his hand to grab his beloved, the more Luhan easily slips through his fingers. But whatever will happen, Sehun belongs to Luhan and Luhan belongs to Sehun. Luhan will remain his whatever the circumstances, whenever and wherever universe they are situated. He will do everything to have him back to his arms again.

Sehun will definitely find Luhan, his love. And this time they will be together, forever.

A/N: I am currently rewriting this so if you already read the original version, you will notice that I changed not only the characters, dialogue but part of the plot. It is still a reincarnation and soulmate au but I think this version is better.