5:Ikuto Tsukiyoma (Inescapable [Youngboyz mix] - Jessica Mauboy)

I thought it was time we had one without angst, am I right? So. Here we go with Ikuto ;3 (Bahah, it rhymes xP) Also, this is the first time I’ve written something like this, so I, er, hope you enjoy ^////^ I think I did pretty well –puffs chest proudly- =D 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

‘I'll be inescapable, unshakable, incapable 

You won't get rid of me, rid of me’

“Come on, come on! Faster!” Your Guardian Character harshly whispered, calling you from. She was waving her hand frantically, motioning for you to quicken your pace.

“Coming!” You briskly moved forward, making your way down the city sidewalk with some trouble.

“No, no! Straighten your spine, pull your shoulders back! Bend your legs a bit and spend more time on the heel.”

‘I'm gonna get to you and wear wear wear you down, 

All of your defences gonna tear tear them down,’

“I’m trying.” You murmured under your breath, bringing your shoulders back as Michiko tapped the back of your neck. She was at it again, making you endure one of her little ‘Boot Camp for Young Women’ lessons.

“I know you are, _____. But if you want to catch Ikuto’s attention . . .” She trailed off, floating over to you and tenderly placing a hand on the side of your face. You sighed, smiling solemnly up at her.

“Alright, I’ll try harder.” You agreed, barely noticing the street lamps being to pump electricity and light the asphalt streets.

‘All other reasons why this won't won't work you'll find they don't don't work no more. 

If you dreaming, I'll sneak in,’

The small Guardian had been born from your image of the perfect you lady and your desire to become one. It was something you wanted more than anything.

“This is really silly, you know. We don’t even know if Ikuto likes proper women. I mean, obviously not because of Amu. . .” You flinched as some male passerby eyed you down, smirking as their eyes travelled to places you wished they wouldn’t.

“Maybe not. But you are still getting recognised as a young lady by walking around in those high heels like you are. Much better.” Michiko smiled and complimented you on your walk. Spotting the local park, you made a detour and sat down near the fountain, crossing your legs when Michiko tapped your knee.

‘Lock your door and, I'll creep in, 

When you're waking, when you're sleeping,’

“Argh!” You groaned, “There’s no hope for me! I’ll never be proper young lady.”

‘I will be there’

“Ladies don’t generally groan like that, you know.”