#4 The Battles

Previously:
~*Jon's POV*~

After my class, I walked to my locker and noticed Galaxy and Skyler walking to their as well. I grabbed my notebook and my binder and started to walked to my next class, until I was interrupted by Grey. He gave me a smirk and continued walking until he reached Galaxy. She noticed him and they started to have a conversation. I couldn't get much of it, however I was able to get some information.

"So, are you able to come?" Grey asked Galaxy.

"I'll see if I can." Galaxy replied, getting her binder.

"Alright, I'll see you there." Grey said, as Galaxy nodded and walked to her next class. The rest was just mumbles. I ran to my classroom, before he could see me and before I was late for my class.

   Soon, it became time for lunch. I got my lunch and started to walk to where the tables were. I sat down at one of the tables with my lunch, Galaxy,  Skyler, and another girl that I'd seen before but never figured out her name. They all sat down at the same table as mine, as Galaxy sat next to me.  As she sat down, I felt myself turning red. Galaxy didn't noticed that I blushed and introduced me to the new girl I saw.

"Hey Jon, this is Rose." Galaxy told me.

"Nice to meet you Rose!" I said to the girl.

"Nice to meet you Jon!" She said as we shook our hands together.

We continued our lunch until the bell rang for our next classes.  When school ended, I walked to my locker to get my backpack and my homework folder, until I saw Grey standing in the corner of the hall. He gave me a smirk and slowly walked outside and disappeared from the window.  I started to walk to my house, until I was interrupted by Rose.

"Hey Jon! Wait up!" Rose yelled, dashing up to me.

"Oh, hey Rose! Where are you going?" I asked her.

"I go this way to my house. Besides, I have to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Do you have feelings for Galaxy?"

"Uh.....w-well...u-uh....w-why do y-you ask-k?" I started to blush.

"When Galaxy sat next to you, you started to blush. So, I was just wondering."

"Promise not to tell anyone?"

"I cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." (MLP Pinkie Promise...lol)

"I do like her..."

"KWBDISIDBWUDYWIDBSHSVXINZMXMAISOHWJS IT WAS TRUE!!!" Rose shouted like a complete maniac.

"SHHHHH!!!!! You promised!!" I whispered to her.

"Oops, sorry...you have my word." Rose whispered back. We continued walking until I saw something in the distance...

Now:

~*Jon's POV*~

       I saw Galaxy standing under a big oak tree. It looked as if she was waiting for someone. I decided to get a little closer to see what will happen, as Rose continued to walked to her house. I hid behind a bush and waited until someone came.