#9 A Shiny Blue Crystal

~*Jon's POV*~

Blist got into a fight position, as Ryo and I did the same. We all started charging up some magical attacks. Blist managed to get his at full force first, so I stored what I had charged up, and put up a shield. Unfortunately, the shield wasn't big enough to cover me and Ryo, so he got most of the hit and all the magical energy he was charging up went straight for Galaxy. Luckily, it was only enough to break the cage, but the cage was pretty high in the air so Galaxy fell. I screamed and was about to run to her, until a sky blue puffball flew in on a gust of wind, which caught Galaxy from her fall.

The little puffball then gently flew her back down.

"Woah, what are you?" Galaxy asked. The puffball then popped out big eyes and a small mouth, with little arms out of its side.

It startled me, and Galaxy from this little creature

After staring at the Puffball, I felt a very cold attack hit me. I flew and hit a wall behind us.

"You know, you shouldn't get distracted during a fight!" Blist said, increasing the pain for me.

"Jon!" Ryo said as he made an attack, full of his dark water. Blist then used his own magic to freeze the water and charge it back at Ryo.

"You know I can use my ice to freeze water objects, right?" Blist said.

My eyes were watering, the pain was increasing...

'I couldn't save her.....I couldn't do it....

I couldn't save Galaxy.....'

I felt my eyes shut and I blacked out.

~*Galaxy's POV*~

My eyes opened wide when I saw Ryo and Jon on the ground, nearly dying in pain. They risked their lives for me, and now I will do the same.

Blist then walked up to both of them, and took out two ice swords. He was going to kill them.

But before he could, a big gust of wind soon blew over and wiped away Blist's swords. A voice soon appeared saying,"I'm not too sure they're ready to die yet."

After that sentence, a girl came walking over from where the voice was. She had light blue hair, sky blue eyes that shined like a crystal. She had blue pants and a light blue long-sleeved shirt, with a poncho that has a blue gem on the collar piece. She also had a sword on her side, with a gem on it that was shiny blue.