#2 Galaxy's Meet

~Galaxy's POV~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited at the fountain for a while until I saw Skyler come out of the doors with a sad look on her face.

"Hey Skyler!" I told Skyler. She didn't answer me. All she gave me was this sad look on her face, as if she was about to cry.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I-In c-c-class.....it was t-the worst....." Skyler muttered, as she sniffles and slightly crying,"s-s-so you know *sniffles* t-the S-Starlets? They c-came in and s-started to grab m-my s-stuff and *sniffes* throw them a-around e-everywhere...."

      She started to cry really hard, and I understand when happened. I wanted to get back at those Starlets! I pounded my way to the Starlets who were in the hallway, and said to them," Excuse me, but did any of you throw my friends papers around and rip them and such?" One of the girls came out of the huddle with a sassy look.

"That would be me." The girl said.

"I don't appreciate you doing that to my friend!" I snapped.

"He, listen cat ears, we don't take anything from anybody! Especially if they try to come back with... What's the word..oh! "Revenge" All the girls started to laugh, "Listen, fur ball, why don't you just run along now and be a good kitty." They continued to laugh their way on, until I had it.

   I was done with these girls and their "sweet" attitude!! All of a sudden, I look into this mirror that was in the hall, and saw my eyes turn red.I jumped onto the girl that was talking and bite her arm.  She squealed like a little girl and started to fake cry. They ran off and I looked back at my hands, and saw myself as a monster....I've never hurt anybody like that before. I turn my head and see a bunch of people, who were walking in the hall with a shocked look on their face, including Skyler's. I couldn't take how embarrassing that was, so I ran away.  As I was running, I tripped over a book and landed on a guy. He got up on the same time as I did and we both started at each other.

"I'm so sorry." I told the guy.

"No I'm sorry for being in your way." the guy told me.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ran that hard into you."

"It's ok" He looked at my cat ears and tail and said," Hey, uh, those cat ears and tail real? I really like them!"

"Oh, well. Yes, they are and thank you. I'm Galaxy." I said as I held out my hand for him to shake.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Jon!" He said as he shook my hand. I slowly got up, walk off, and said," Bye Jon!"

"Bye Galaxy!" He said as he walk away. I walked away thinking to myself, "Did a boy just say that he likes my being a cat?"I continued my walked down the hall until Skyler ran into me.

"Galaxy!! Thank goodness I found you!" She shouted panting.

"Skyler? How did you get here so fast?!" I yelled back.

" I HAVE NO IDEA!"

" WHY ARE YOU YELLING?"

" NO CLUE!!!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me along as she skipped and started to hum "I write sins not tragedies" by Panic! At The Disco. We got to a corner and she flung me into the wall, holding my shoulders.

"WOMAN! You are crazy!!" She yelled.

"I know! But no one messes with my friends!" I told her.

"Thank you." She hugged me, as I hugged her back. We continued walking down the hall, until the school bell rang. It was the end of school, and people were rushing to get out. I tried not to fall over, and managed to get out of the door.

"Hey, Skyler?" I asked.

"Yep?" She replied.

"Can I stay at your place? I don't have anywhere to stay."

"Of course!!" We continued to walk down the concrete, until I ran into Jon.

"Hey Jon!" I told him, giving him a wave.

"Oh, Hey Galaxy!" He said back,"Are you going home?"

"Well I don't have a home so I'm going to Skyler's house."

"Whose Skyler?"

" MEH!" Skyler shouted, as she jumped up in the air, waving her arms like a weirdo. Jon and I started to laugh.

"Mind if I walk if I walk with you? My house might be close to yours." Jon said.

" Sure! I have no problem with it!" I said. Skyler nodded her head and we continued walking. When we got to Skyler's house, Jon asked," So, this is your house?"

"Yeah, it's not much, though." Skyler replied.

"That's okay.  Well, it turns out were next door neighbors this whole time!"

"Really?" Skyler and I asked.

"Yep!" Jon said, as he walked up to his house, and we walked up to ours.

"Bye Jon!" I said. Skyler and I went into the house and sat down on a couch that was a little dirty.

"So?" Skyler asked with a smirk.

"So, what?" I asked.

"Do you like Jon?"

"What!"

"Come on you know you do!"

"Well, I don't know. We just met!"

     My stomach started to rumble from my starving half to death. Skyler could tell I was hungry, because she got up and gave me a slice of microwaved steak. She got herself a piece and we both sat on the couch, watching movies together.

But the question going through my head was, "Do I really like Jon?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~