#12 Preparation Part 1

~*Ryo's POV*~

Galaxy stabbed Blist then fell to the ground Jon, Skyler, and I ran after her to help her out. Jon picked her up as we left Blist there and left the door. Lily was standing, helping Vinyl, who is now a bit healed, up.

"I'm so sorry for what had happened, I knew I shouldn't have come here." Lily said.

"It's fine! Without you guys coming, I don't know if I could survive that battle. It has been quite a while since I had used my magic in a battle against a powerful dragon like Blist. " Vinyl replied.

"Hey, let's go to my place and wait for Galaxy to wake up Okay?" Lily said, so we can get things right again.

"Besides, Lily, weren't you about to make dresses?" I said.

"Oh, yeah! Wait, how did you know?" Lily replied.

"I just do."

"Stalk much?" Skyler jumped in.

"I wasn't stalking!!" I shouted. "Let's just go."

We all left and walked away from the now broken and trashed store. Vinyl stayed at her store and rebuilt it with her magic. We all started to walk when I noticed that Skyler was slowing down.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked her

"Yeah, I guess. It's just, during the battle they had, I hit my foot really hard on a hard piece of rock or something and I think I broke it." She explain.

"Here." I picked her up and carried her on my back.

"W-What are you doing?!" She started to say, blushing.

"I'll help you. Then I can heal your foot when we get back." I said.

"Wow, trying to hit on her, Ryo?" Jon said.

"W-What?! No! She has a b-broken foot so I d-decided to help h-her!" I said, feeling myself blushing. I was embarrassed that he knows, that I kind of have a little crush on Skyler. And now, he says it's his OTP.

Skyler was blushing the whole way I carried her. She looked so cute like that.

I started to smile at her adorable face. She so cute, I just couldn't help it.

"W-What are you staring at?" Skyler asked, she notice I was staring.

"U-Uh, nothing.." I said looking away as we walked. I blushed a tiny bit until we finally got home, to Lily's house.

"Okay, I'm going to get the materials that we need. I'll be right back." Lily said as she opened the door to let us in. She left the room to a separate room.

I then let Skyler down, still blushing, as she sat down on the couch. She lifted her foot on the coffee table and I healed it with my magic.

"How do you know how to heal with your dark magic?" She started to say.

"Well, even though I have dark magic, my magic still has water, which is a lighter element so I can use it for a good reason. I also read how to heal with magic in a book once." I replied to her. As I continued to heal Skyler, I noticed in the corner of my eye, Jon was staring at Galaxy.

"Are you going to tell her?" I said.

"Tell her what?" He replied, now looking at me.

"Your real name?"

"What do you mean?"

"I read a book about you. It said that you just chose the name Jon so people wouldn't recognize you. And yes, it did say what your real name was."

"Uh..yeah..I will."

"Okay. Just please be honest with her from now on."

"Okay. Why are you so concerned?"

"She's my best friend and my first so I would appreciate it if you would be honest and good to her."

"I will. I promise Ryo." He smiled.

'I trust you.' I thought.

After a few minutes, Galaxy finally woke up, but she couldn't move.

"Huh? Guys....wha-" she started but couldn't finish. Her eyes started to water, and she was very tired.

"Galaxy! Are you alright?" Jon said.

"I-I don't know. I feel so..weak.." She said, her eyes weren't open all the way.

Lily came in. "Oh no. I think Blist did something to her."

"What do you mean?" Jon said.

"During the battle, right before Galaxy stabbed Blist, I saw Blist quickly put his hand up and cast a spell with his magic. However it was so fast, I couldn't see what it was." Lily explained.

"Oh no, do we have anything to cure her?" Rose asked.

"I might have something." Lily said as she went into another room and came back with a glowing rainbow flower.

"What's that?" Skyler said.

"It's a magical flower called Raince." Lily started to explain. "This flower is very rare to find, however my mother gave it to me when I was little and I've taken good care of it."

"What does it do?" I asked.

"It can cure any spell casted from any type of magic from light to dark." Lily said. She put one of its petals into a cup and we all watched it dissolve with the water. The water started to glow rainbow and she lightly made Galaxy drink it.
"She will need rest after this but she should feel better after and she should be back to normal."

"Thanks Lily." Jon said.

"No problem." Lily replied with a smile on her face.

"Hey Lily, why did you get that flower from your mother?" Rose asked.

"Well..." Her smile faded away. "My mother had water and wind magic and found my father and they had me. When I was born, I had a Crystal eye. With my crystal eye, I could use magic. My father was a scientist and wanted to find out why this was happening. So he did tests on me when I was still a baby. My mother grew tired of it and got worried of what he would do to me. My father got more crazy about my ability of my magic and my eye and used me as a test subject. After all of these tests, I grew very very sick. My mother thought I was going to die because of my father, so she through him out. She didn't want me to die, so she used her own magic to find the flower and cured me from my sickness."

"It sounds like you had a really tough childhood. I'm sorry." I said.

"Don't worry. It's alright. I'm just glad the pain is over." Lily replied, smiling again. "Now should we get these dresses ready?"

"Yes! But the guys have to leave! This is girl time!" Rose said.

"Alright alright. We'll go get ready at my house. Come on Ryo." Jon said as I followed him outside.

"Shoot! I didn't get to ask Galaxy to the dance!" Jon said.

"Don't worry, we are all probably going as a group so you can ask her there." I said.

"Okay." Jon calmed down.

"I bet this will be the best party yet." I said.