#10 The Store Part 1

~*Galaxy's POV*~

After a few days, before I knew it, tomorrow was the night of the school party. We were all at my house, after school on Friday, talking about the party. Lily also came along with us, and we all got along with her.

"I'm so excited!" Rose said.

"I know! Hey, Galaxy. Isn't this your first time to a school dance?" Skyler said.

"Yeah, actually. I'm really excited!!" I replied with a big smile.

"They said that you can go to the party with a date or in a small group." Skyler said, reading a flyer for our school. "Hey Lily, have you been to one before?"

"Well, yes. I actually was a designer for the dresses! They said they liked my design for each one." Lily replied, helping herself to the plate of cookies on the table.

"Wow! That's awesome! Maybe you can make our dresses for the party Lily!" I said.

"Well, I could. However I need to go buy some materials to make the proper proportions."

"Then let's go girl shopping!!" Rose shouted.

"Ok, but I have to go to a particular store. I have a friend that works there and she knows who will have what pattern and what color for the dress. She will give me the patterns and I will make them."

"Alright! What's the store name?" I asked.

"Shiny Sheets. Don't ask why, she just named it that."

"Ok! Let's go!"

  We all got into my car, Lily drove us to the store that she mentioned. It took about 25 minutes to get there, so some of us took a little nap in between minutes. After the drive, we finally arrived at the store that read: *Shiny Sheets*

"We're here!" Lily said, parking the car in the parking lot near the store. We all got out and walked into the store.

Once we got in, it was a very tall store. The walls were really high up, stocked with different types of fabrics and clothing hung up on some. I turned my head and saw a girl flying on one of the shelves, checking on something.

(What she looks like👆👆👆)

"Hey Vinyl!" Lily shouted, as the girl turned around and her face lit up.

"Lily! Hey girl, what's up?" She flew back down to her counter.

"We need some help with making dresses. There is a school party tomorrow night and we need help finding some designs and patterns that they desire for their dress."