~Chapter Four~

Walking inside, I chucked my bag onto the floor kicked off my shoes. I trudged into the kitchen and grabbed a apple from the fruit bowl on the table. I made my way into the living room and flopped onto the chair. Grabbing the remote, I turned on the Tv and began flipping through the channels. While doing so I took a bite out of the apple. Savoring the delicious juices that erupted from the apple as I bit into it.

Not really finding anything on the Tv I walked back to the kitchen and threw away the apple core. I then grabbed a cup from the cabinet and walked over to the sink. I glanced out of the window above the sink as I filled my cup, I noticed a familiar person. Mr. Ford.
He lives close to my house? Thats spooky. I haven't really ever seen him outside of school... then again, I don't really go outside much either.

I took a big gulp of the water and grabbed my phone. 

Me ~ Hey Mom! I'm going for a walk real quick. Just so you don't worry when you get home.
Mom ~ Okay. Be safe. Don't talk to strangers.
Me ~ K

I slipped on my shoes and walked out the door. 
I'm only doing this to see Mr. Ford. What is wrong with me?

I shook away the thought and walked down the sidewalk.

Me ~ Hey. Want to meet me somewhere so we can go on a walk together?
Madi ~ Sure! Where to meet?
-I looked around for the nearest street sign- 
Me ~ On the corner of Wizz and Foreset. By the street sign.
Madi ~ Okay be there soon.

I walked over to the street sign and stood there. Staring at Mr. Ford who wasn't too far down the road, patiently waiting for Madi to arrive. Luckily Mr. Ford hasn't noticed me yet.

 Mr. Ford was standing on the sidewalk in front of a house not too far from mine. 
I wonder what he's doing...

Then he walked up to the house and adjusted a plastic flamingo in the yard. I couldn't help but laugh. 

At this point I was huddled over laughing. Using the pole next to me for support as I regained myself. Wiping a tear from my eye as I straightened up just as Madi walked up.

"What's so funny?" She asked. I pointed towards Mr. Ford. She looked and she started laughing too which caused me to laugh again. 

We took a minute to chill as we stood there. Just as I was good again it hit me. Mr. Ford literally lives a few houses away from mine.

"MADI. I JUST NOTICED. HE LIVES A FEW HOUSES AWAY FROM ME!" I screeched as I turned to Madi.

"Oop. You're just now noticing?" She asked with a small chuckle.

"We could totally stalk him. Look through his windows at night." I said. Not realizing what I was really saying.

I heard a small noise come from Madi. Kinda like a muffled laugh. I looked at her with my head slightly cocked to the side as she slowly lifter her finger. Pointing behind me. I slowly turned around and my nose was slightly touching a large torso. My breathing hitched as I slowly realized who it was.

"What about me?" Mr. Ford asked as I looked up at him shakily. He had a smirk on his face. 

"N-n-n-n noth.." I began to stutter and mumble out. I was shaking and breathing heavily. I might pass out.

"She said-" Madi began but she stopped as she noticed my condition. "She said nothing about you." She simply said. 

"Alright then." He said with a smile. "You two are always up to something." He commented with a chuckle.