~Chapter Three~

NEE! NEE! NEE! NEE! 

My eyes popped open. I  groaned and swung my legs over the edge of my bed. 

NEE! NEE! NEE! NEE!

I slammed my hand on top of the alarm clock to make it shut up. Once it finally stopped, I stood up and trudged down stairs. Whoa. I actually got up early today. I thought to myself as I entered the kitchen.

"Morning sweetie." My mother greeted as she glanced at me. She took a sip of her coffee and turned around. "You're up early." She added with a smile. 

I nodded and grabbed a bowl, spoon, milk, and fruity pebbles from their places. I set them on the table and poured the milk into the bowl, and then the cereal. People make fun of me for it but oh well. I began eating. My mom had disappeared into her room, most likely to get ready for work. 

When I was finished a drank the fruity flavored milk and rinsed the bowl out in the sink. 

I then made my way back up to my room where I got dressed for the day and grabbed my backpack. I clumsily went back downstairs, setting my bag next to the door and then going back to the kitchen. 

I unscrewed the cap to my Anti Anxiety pills and popped one in my mouth. I quickly grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and took a big gulp with the pill. I shook my head and sighed as I walked back over to my bag, flinging it over my shoulder and opening the front door.

"Bye Mom!" I yelled.

"Bye sweetie!" She replied as I walked out side.

Just as I shut the door the bus pulled up to my house. I hopped on and plopped into the very back seat. The bus began to trudge forward, onto Madi's house. I stared out the window as we went before the bus slowed to a stop. This was gonna be an everyday cycle. 

Madi was already on the bus and making her way down the aisle. I watched her sit down next to me.

"What's up?" I said.

"Nothing much." She replied with a small sigh. "I hate school." She suddenly added

"Same..." I replied glancing out the window. "The only good thing is getting to see Mr. Ford." I joked with a wink.

"For you." Madi replied with a laugh.

"Whateves." I said as I playfully punched her arm. We both laughed.

A few more minutes passed of laughing loudly and making jokes before we rolled up to the school.

"Ugh. We're here." I sighed, looking towards Madi.

"BRRRRLAH!" She said, making a weird noise. We began laughing loudly when she did it.

We hopped off the bus and walked inside the school. 

"Can't wait for school to end already." Madi groaned from beside me.

"Me too." I replied.

Next thing I know, a kid named Brody came walking up next to us, making eye contact with us both.

"Swallow." He said with the straightest face before running off.

"Oop," I said, "that kid is weird." I laughed looking at Madi.

"He is though" She replied. We both laughed.

Walking into Social studies, we immediately went and set our bags down and we were out the door. 

"Gotta blast!" Madi said as she ran down the hallway with me on her tail.

"Same!" I said as I followed her.