~Chapter Seven~

~Funeral~
(The beginning is leading up to it. It goes kinda slow but just stay with it.)

~Trigger Warning~ 

 I had been awake since 7:00 this morning. The funeral doesn't start till 1:00 and its 11:00.
A knock sounded on my bedroom door.

"Come in..." 
My mother slipped her way through the door. 
"It's time to get ready..." She told me with a slight whisper. 
"Okay." I replied as she left, closing the door. 

I walked over to my dresser and pulled the top drawer open. This held all my undergarments and socks. I picked out underwear, a bra, and some plain gray socks. 
I then moved to the second drawer. This held my shirts. Most were band shirts. Twenty One Pilots, Panic! at the disco, Fall out boy. Stuff like that, but I managed to find a plain black one. I made sure to get a long sleeve one. 
Moving to the third drawer which held my pants, I picked out black jeans. Im not going to impress anyone. I just want to get it over with.
After collecting my clothes I grabbed deodorant and my hair brush from the top of the dresser.

I glanced at the fourth drawer, thinking for a second.
I shook my head and placed my stuff in the bathroom before going back and opening the fourth drawer. 

The contents of the drawer were neatly arranged, for easy access.
I reached in and pulled out a sharp pocket knife. It was pretty normal sized and worked well. I then pulled out paper towel and plain brown band-aids. 

I checked in the drawer once more before closing it.
I then proceeded to quickly run to the bathroom and set the stuff on the ground. I walked over and closed the bathroom door. I slowly clicked the lock. I started the shower, only turning on the hot at this time. I turned around and scanned my surroundings. 

I bit my lip and sat on the ground in front of the knife. I looked at the scars on my left wrist from previous times they were long and close together.
I decided I'd give that wrist a break and I looked at my right wrist. It didn't have as many as the left, but it would soon. 

I watched steam swirl around the bathroom's atmosphere as I slowly picked up the knife and pressed the cold blade to my soft skin. I pressed a bit harder. It felt good.
I pushed harder and dragged it across. Red droplets met with the blade as I made another line underneath.
I bit my lip as I made a fourth line. I decided that would be enough. For now anyway.

I watched the blood trickle down my arm and drip on to the floor. I let some more drip down as I just watched, expressionless.

It was then when the tears fell. Drops mixing with the blood on the ground. I made no sounds. No sniffles. No whimpers. Nothing. I just stared at the slits on my arm. 

A knock sounded at the door. I snapped out of it and wiped my eyes.

"Yeah?" I said.
"Why are you taking so long honey?" My mom's voice sounded through the door.
"Oh sorry." I faked a small laugh. "I was texting a friend." I lied, my phone was on my nightstand. I hoped she didn't notice. 
"Okay, just hurry up. I want to be there early." She replied, I heard footsteps walk away. 

I sighed and wiped the watery blood off the floor. I then wiped off the blood on my cuts and got undressed. 
The steam now filled the bathroom. My hair sticking to my face in some places due to the trail my tears left.
I sighed and adjusted the water before getting in. I laid my forehead against the bathroom wall and allowed the water to make its way down my back. I stood up straight and got my hair wet. I then added some shampoo, massaging my scalp as I rubbed it in.