What. Just. Happened.

Well, I'm sad today :c, i just received some pretty heart crushing news, so sorry if this is a small chapter. I'll make it as long as I can. I PROMISE I'll make next chapter longer... Please don't ask about it, now.... Read on cx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---------Dante's P.O.V.---------

"Hey dipshit, look at me!" He yelled and grabbed my arm. My hold on Janice slipped as her sleeping limp body flew backwards and over the railing. I shut my eyes as everything moves slow. This is right, it's supposed to be like this. I need to do this. This is how it's supposed be.... No...NO! "Angel!" I yelled.

I quickly spun around and outstretched my arm to her. I caught onto her foot. "Ugh." I said as my grip started slipping.

I looked down to see her dress up. She was wearing shorts under her dress, well that's strange. "Don't you dare look at my daughter you perv!", the man yelled. I brought my head back up slowly and rolled my eyes. She started moving slowly. Then she yelled, "Aaahhhh!" She looked up at me, then her dress. "Ugh!!!!" She yelled. She stopped struggling and crossed her arms. "Why am I hanging upside down, over my railing, in my house?" She asked. I cocked my head to the side, not the reaction I was expecting.

"Can I please stand back up?" She asked sounding annoyed. I pulled her up slowly. Her legs were over the railing and she pushed herself up. She stumbled a bit but stood up and fixed her dress, "Thanks." She stated simply and she fixed her hair. "You weren't scared?" I asked concerned. She giggled, "Nope." I looked at her confused then smirked, "Then why did you yell?" She laughed, "Well wouldn't you flip out if everything was upside down? For a second there, I though my vision was wack!"

I heard a deep chuckle come from behind me. I turned around and saw the man sitting calmly on a chair and sipping...tea?

"Nice job Jan. You too, you hentai." He said and smiled wide. Hentai? I looked back at Jan who was giggling. "Hentai means 'pervert' in Japanese." There were rapid steps and then a lady was there. "Wha-what happened?" She asked, making a weird ninja pose. "Mom you're so late." Jan said and giggled. "Well, a ninjas job is never done!" Jan's mom said smiling.

I look around dumbfounded. She looks towards me, "And who's this Mystery boy?" I look towards her, "I'm-" "That's Hentai." Jan's dad said cutting me off. The lady giggled, "I see you too have earned a nickname from Daniel." I looked back at Jan. "Dad always makes nicknamed for guy I have over. For example, Jathan are Tweedle Dee and Dum." She giggled. It looks like she's better now.

She winced and grabbed at her stomach. Spoke too soon. Her mom rushed over to her, "Are you alright Jan?" She shook her head no. "Alright lets take you to your room, you can take a nap. At least this time you have an excuse." Her mom giggled and disappeared into the hallway, leaving me and her dad. I start walking away. "Hey hentai! What's your name?" He called as I opened the door. "It's Dante, Dante Drew." And with that I shut the door.

---------Janice's P.O.V.---------

I was laying in my bed 20 minutes later feeling better. "Sooooo who was Hentai?" My mom said. "Dante Drew." I said and rolled my eyes. "Oooh and do you like him?" She said wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes, "You're spaghetti!" I yelled. "Oh yea!" She yelled and ran awkwardly out of my room.

Man my family is weird...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was so crappy, I wasn't really focused today. (I received heart breaking news...and I was sad...yea I went over this already...blah blah blah, and please don't ask cx) xD Yeeeah her family IS weird... XD

The song on the side helped me a lot today cx---------->

It's called Off With Her Head by Ghost Town

Even though it was crappy, please vote!!!

Luv u guys <3

-BeanieLover122