Terrible Nightmare

Hey fellow wattpadders! (Is that what we're called?) This is my first story on here. If there are any grammatical errors, LET ME KNOW! Please tell me if it needs revising. Remember I'm only human! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Falling For The Fallen

Chapter 1: Terrible Nightmare

"Hey baby bro," I say as I cradle Daniel in my arms and give him his bottle, "eat up." I gotta say, he's pretty heavy for a 1 year old. I sit on the couch in the living room and stare into his big brown eyes. "You have eyes just like daddy." I whisper, smiling. Just as he finishes his bottle, I see his eyes closing. Smiling, I take the bottle away and stand up. I make my way upstairs and into his room. I lay him down in his crib and cover him with a blanket. "Sweet dreams." I whisper as I dim the lights, closing the door as quietly as possible. I tiptoe downstairs and put the bottle in the sink.

Our house is averagely big. It's a two story house with 3 bedrooms and a guest room. There's 3 bathrooms, one in my room, one in my parents room, and the other downstairs. Our closest neighbor lives a mile away! So much for asking for sugar when needed. And surrounding the house's backyard is a forest. I've never been in it. That thing is creepy! Thank god we have a pretty big fence surrounding the house!

I look at the clock as I sit on the couch. 'It's 9:00. Only 1 more hour and mom and dad come from their anniversary dinner!' , I say in my head, 'They should really give me a bigger allowance,I mean a 13 year old that's home alone AND takes care of a 1 year old.'

Mom was a beautiful woman. She has green eyes and flawless, caramel skin. Although she's 38, she has the body of a 20 year old! She looks so young and she also has perfect curves. She has straight, jet black hair that barely goes past her shoulders.

Dad's also very handsome. He has chocolate brown eyes and is immensely strong, even though he's 40. He has short curly, dark brown hair that is a little above his ears. His skin is lighter than moms.

Daniel has dads brown eyes, moms hair, and has caramel skin. His hair was cut short on his first birthday though.

I ,on the other hand, have moms eyes, dads hair, and light skin. My hair goes past my shoulders and ends in soft, loose curls.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I hear a knock at the door.

'It can't be mom and dad, it's too early', I think to myself. I stand up slowly and walk towards the door. The knocking grows rapidly. I slowly look in the peephole and squint.

"Uncle Stan?" Oh god, why is he here? Why now? Uncle Stan isn't the most attractive guy. He's around 5ft 7in tall, 46 years old, has a beer gut, a wrinkly face, a mustache that looks like a caterpillar, hair that stood up making him look even crazier, pitch black eyes that you can never tell where they're looking, and he wore the same shirt everyday for crying out loud! He also smelled like baby lotion and girl perfume. Weird huh?

He stopped knocking and it suddenly got really quiet. "Janice? Janice, I know your home.",his old high pitched voice broke the silence. I swear his voice sounds like the Hobbit. Ok not really. What should I do? I don't trust him. He doesn't deserve to be called uncle. In fact I'll call him Stan from now on.

"JANICE BELLA CRUZ OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!!!" He yelled. 'He has no right using my whole name!' I thought to myself. Man he seems pissed.

"What do you want?" I asked quietly, hoping he wouldn't hear.

"Just let me in and I'll tell you." He responded calmly. Shit he heard me.

I reached for the lock slowly. As soon as I unlocked it he burst in through the door and pushed me against the wall and put his hand on my neck, leaving the door open and turning the lights off.