'Cutting' School

Just to clear up any confusion.... >_>

(Jules is a guy! He is Nathan's twin BROTHER. I am aware that Jules is a girl name too, but in this book Jules is a guy name! >.>)

Ya happy now Micaela? XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The nurse had already wrapped my ankle in a bandage. Now we're still sitting here on a small bed with an ice pack on my foot. "Does it still hurt?" Dante said, breaking the silence. "Yeah, but just a little bit." I said, flipping the ice pack. He nods his head, "and um, who were the two guys."

"Oh Jules and Nathan?"

"Yeah."

"Oh haha, they're my boy friends."

He quickly snaps his head towards me, "What?! Both of them?"

"Yeah." I say and smile, "and if you haven't guessed already, they're twins."

"Haha, I saw." He said, a hint of sadness.

"What's wrong?"

"N-nothing."

Smack.

"Ow! Why'd you smack me!" He rubbed the back of his head.

"Don't lie to me Dante."

He rubbed the back of his neck.

After a few minuets of silence he turned towards me and finally spoke up, "Cut school with me." My eyes go big, "What?" "Please Angel" he said and held my left hand. "But-" I'm cut off by the nurse coming in the room, "Here's your passes. Take Janice home and take care of her. When you come back tomorrow, just give the passes to the office." She said and smiled brightly and went back to her office. "Now we don't have to cut, we have an excuse." Dante said cockily. "Bu-" I tried to make an excuse. "No buts, butts are for pooping. Now c'mon." He said standing up and holding his hand out. I sighed, "Fine." I stood up and grabbed my purse and book and limped towards the door, Dante close behind.

"Where are you going?" Dante said. "To get my things from my locker." I said. "Oh yeah." He said and followed me. I opened my locker and got my pencils and put my biology book back inside. I got my history book and closed my locker. "Ready?" I asked Dante as he closed his. "Ready." He said and nodded.

We walked to the doors and headed to the parking lot. "Can we go in your car?" I asked Dante, "I got a ride from Kae today." He shook his head no. "I came walking." He said. "Then lets go walking." I said and took a step. Pain shot up my leg again. "Shit." I said and winced and fell on my knees. "Janice!" He said and rushed to me. He grabbed my arm and helped me up. "Thanks." I said, still in pain, "Sorry but I can't walk all the way to my house." "No, you can't, but I can." He said and pulled me on his back and wrapped my legs around his waist. He put his hands under my thighs for support. I held on to his neck, a little too tight. "J-Jan- Janice, I c-can't breathe." He choked out. "Oops sorry." I said and loosened my grip. "Now, where's your house?" He said walking out of the parking lot. "Allen street." I said and rested my head on his shoulder. "Janice, I need to..." My eyes were getting heavy. I shut my eyes and drifted into sleep.

----Dante's P.O.V.------

"Allen street." She said as she rested her head on my shoulder. I feel bad for lying to her, she's weird, she's different, she's perfect. "Janice I need to tell you something." I took a deep breath, "Oh pretty girl, I know that I just met you, but I might just dare to say.... that I love you. And oh sweet perfection, won't you hear my one confession, I've been lost, but dear I'm found." I finished and let out a sigh. She was quiet. "Janice?" I turned to face her but she was asleep. She's mine, and no one can steal her away from me. I softly kissed her cheek. Next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes yes yes! Lookie a here! Looks like little Dante has a little crush c;

Haha!

(ARE YA HAPPY CHELSEA?!) xD this story is being dedicated to ya because you kept pushing me >.> xD

Btw there's a reference to NSN c; the songs called Sweet Perfection. (No copyright intended or whatever)

Well till next time lovelies <3

-BeanieLover122