Confessions?

Well hello there you! Cx thnx for reading. Now, read on! Btw I didn't proof read that much so sorry for any mistakes! C:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk to my locker and put in my code. "Where's you're locker number and code?" I ask him, stuffing my book in my locker. He digs through his pocket and pulls out a piece of paper and hands it to me.

LOCKER #: 78

CODE: 0-6-0

I look up. "Well your lockers right next to mine. I'm 77." I open his locker and he starts putting his things in. "You're very quiet aren't you?" I question as he continues putting books in his locker. I sigh, "Can I see you're schedule?" He digs through his pocket again and takes out a folded piece of paper. I slowly look it over. "Wow. We have all the same classes." I say more to myself. I grab my pencils and close my locker and he closes his. "Lets go, art's next." I say. I walk toward the art class, him following closely behind. "So where're you from?" I ask, glancing back. He's still looking down. I sigh. We walk into the class with 2 minutes to spare.

I walk toward our table in the back where me and Kae sit. I look back and see Dante standing there. I sigh and grab his arm. As soon as I did, I jumped back. What the heck?! Did he just shock me?! I grab for his arm again but it doesn't happen. I sigh, he probably had some electricity in him or something. I pull him towards the square blue table and sit across from Mikaela. Dante just stands there like a lost puppy. I sigh again and pull him down so that he sits on the stool beside me.

Man, I've been sighing a lot today. I drop my head on the table and groan. He won't even talk, does he not like me? Wait, what do I care if he likes me? I look up and see Kae staring at Dante. I follow her gaze and see he has his head down.

She looks at me and mouths, 'Why's this dude here?'

'I have to take him to his classes since he's new. Plus he has the same schedule as us too.' I mouth back. Her mouth forms and O and her face goes expressionless again. She looks at me and wiggles her eyebrows. I roll my eyes.

'Oh come on chick.' she mouths again.

'What?' I say.

'Its fate! It's destiny!' She mouths, waving her arms around as if casting a spell. I chuckle at how crazy she looks.

The bell rang and Ms.Arias began writing on the board. "Well class, since today is Monday, we shall free draw today. However, this is a grade, so I expect it turned in by the end of class." She said as she put on her glasses.

I got up and grabbed Mikaela and I's sketchbook from the bin. I got a new one for Dante and headed back towards the table. I handed Kae hers and set Dante's in front of him. I sat down and got my pencil. I loved drawing, it made me so calm and I let out all of my frustrations on my drawings.

I don't really know what I do until I'm done. So I just start drawing a bunch of random lines and start shading, getting really into it since art is a long period.

I hear chuckling and look up. I see Kae with her head on her hand and her elbows on the table, staring at me. "What?" I asked annoyed, she knows well to never to interrupt me in art. "Did you know you make completely awkward faces when you draw?" She asks amused. I roll my eyes, "You know I don't like it when you interrupt me."

"Sorry, I couldn't help it!" She says smirking.

I look at the clock, 36 minutes have passed. I look over to Dante to see him with his head down. "He finished not too long ago." Mikaela says. "Oh." I say and look at my drawing. "Well, I'm done."

"Lemme see! Lemme see!" Mikaela squeals.

"Here." I say handing it to her.

"Wow. Jan this is the best you've ever done. You did an angel huh?"