Broken Promise

Hey guise cx it's about to get real up in here XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...ce...nice....Janice.. get up." I heard from a distance. I felt someone shaking me. Ugh! I don't wanna go to school! "I'm up mom! Just go away!" I heard laughing and then I opened an eye. It's still dark. I glanced at the clock. 3:56 am. "Mom. It's almost 4 in the freaking morning. Why did you wake me up?" I said grumpily and hid under the covers. I hate it when people wake me up. More laughter, but this time it was deeper. I poked my head out a bit to see a figure sitting on my bed. I stared at it for a while.

"Jules? Is that you? Why are you still here?" I quickly sat up, "Were you watching me sleep? That's kinda creepy-" he laughed again. That's not Jules. Jules has a different laugh. "I'm not Jules." He said and sat closer. Holy cheese! I knew it! It's a masked murderer! I could see he was wearing a hood over his face. I'm gonna die! He put his hand on my shoulder, "I'm Dan-" "Please don't kill me!" I yelled and I rolled off the bed. I fell on the floor, all wrapped up in my blankets. I tried getting out but I couldn't. "That's it. I'm gonna die as a blanket burrito." I grumbled to myself as I tried rolling away. I rolled quickly to the left but hit my head on my nightstand pretty hard, "Owwie!" The person came and sat crisscrossed on the floor. I tried squirming away but I couldn't. "Are you done?" He said amused. I heaved a sigh and stayed still, "Yes."

After he had helped me get out of the blankets, I sat down against the wall. That's a good 4 feet away from him. "Who are you? Are you like, some kind of crazy masked murderer who's gonna kill all my family for money?"

He chuckled, "One, I'm Dante and two, no I'm not. I tried telling you earlier but you went all psycho on me."

I froze. Dante? Why... why is he here?

"Look I'm sorry about the whole 'me kissing you' thing but just hear me out."

I stared at him.

"Did you see anything? Did you feel something when I kissed you?"

I shook my head. I'm getting real tired if this conversation.

"Um... I don't know how to explain this but..."

I looked at his covered face cautiously.

"It's me... Chris."

What kind of sick joke it this?

"Christofer Perry!"

Tears threaten to spill as my eyes burn. I clench my fists, "No."

I shake my head and close my eyes.

"Yes! It's me remember?"

I shake my head even more, "What kind of twisted thing are you trying to get at?!" I yelled.

"Janny I-"

"Don't call me that! First you make me worry about you! Then you kiss me without my permission! And now you're telling me that your Chris? How do you even know who Chris is?!" I shook my head as I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. They dripped down my cheeks and onto my leg.

"Hey... I didn't mean to make you cry.. But I'm not lying I-."

"Leave." I uttered. Shaking in anger.

"What?"

"Leave!" I yelled as more tears came. A while passed and I looked up. "Why are you still here!?"

He sighed and stood up, "Sorry..." He walked over to my window, onto my balcony, and jumped over the railing. Right now I don't even care about how he did that.

I curled up into a ball on the floor as the tears didn't stop. The more I cried, the more my head hurt. Why? Why would he say something like that?! How did he know who Chris was and where we stood? He's horrible.

I quickly glanced at the clock through blurry vision. It's 5. I might as well get some sleep... But first... a nice cold glass of chocolate milk. That always used to calm me. I slowly stood up and tried walking but every step I took my head pulsed. I made it to my door and opened it. I slowly walked through the hall, trying to control the pain. I knocked over things as I blindly walked. I reached the stairs and stopped as the pain got even more intense. I closed my eyes. I touched my forehead and felt something warm and sticky. I opened my eyes and looked at it. It's red... blood?

Pulse.

Probably from where I hit my head on my nightstand.

Another pulse.

I shut my eyes but then saw a rush of colors. Then it was me and Chris in the field. All of our memories rushed by. The headache got even stronger. I felt like I couldn't even stand anymore. Then... a rush of air. I tried opening my eyes and when I did, all I saw was stairs. Then pain. I felt myself rolling down something hard and then it stopped. I opened my eyes and faintly heard the panicked shouts of Danny yelling for our parents. I heard a child crying and yelling my name. It got louder and louder and then... silence. I closed my eyes as I was engulfed in darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeeeeeaaaah... That just happened.... Well THANKS FOR ALL THE READS GUISE!!! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

Sorry for the slow updates... *hides in a corner* I was in Mexico for Winter break and had no internet. When we came back I started writing my butt off xD

Ily <3

-BeanieLover122