Jules. The Total Badass..

There's gunna be a lot of P.O.V.'s... XP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---------Mikaela's P.O.V.---------

Shit! I didn't mean to upset her! I watched her as she left to go find Dante. That was between me and Janice, he just butt in like it was his buisness! I was just playing around anyways! I look at Chelsea, "Look, I'm really sorry you had to see all this crap." She smiles, "It's okay, I'm sorta into drama and stuff." I give her a smile, "So what grade are you in?" She turns her chair around, "11th, same as you guys." I smile.

"Guys, I'm sick. I have a terrible cold." Says the teacher and she sniffles, "I'll let you guys talk as long as you guys keep it low." She said and slammed her head on the desk.

"So wucha into?" I ask Chelsea.

She smiled, "Well, the list's pretty long.."

I chuckled, "I'm all ears."

She smiled and took in a deep breath, "Her Bright Skies, Ghost Town, your MOOOOM!, Pierce The Veil, Of Mice & Men, Bring Me The Horizon, Creepypasta, Cashby, You Me At Six, NUTELLA, Potatoes, Anime, Manga, Dan and Phil, Destery and Nate, and Crown The Empire." She finishes smiling.

I stare at her, my mouth open.

"Close yo mouth, you're gonna catch a potatooo!" She says and giggles.

"Potato?"

She nods her head, "Potato."

I laugh, "Haha! Okaaaay?"

She smiles. I look at the clock. Man, they should've been back by now.

I decide to text Jules.

Hey... -Kae

What's up? U never txt me during class, somthin wrong? -Jules

Uuuhhh... Yeeeea well ya see, I was sorta playing around with Jan about u guys being together and she said stop and I didn't den Dante got all pissed and took it up the butt and left, jan got pissed at me and went after him and they haven't been back....it's been 10 mins...- Kae

WHAT?! Why didn't you tell me earlier u pooptard?! I swear if he did something to her I WILL blame u! And I'm gonna talk to u later about wut u told her, imma go look for her, I just hope she's at her usual spot >:/ -Jules

Sorry...and if u see her tell her I said sorry.. :c -Kae

I dunno, I gtg :/ -Jules

I stopped texting and looked up. "Everything okay?" Chelsea asked. I nodded, "Yea I just told Jules about what just happened." I said and sighed. "I'm sure everything will be okay later. Morgan Freeman will make things better." I smiled, "Thanks. Wait...Morgan Freeman?" She giggled, "Morgan Freeman is God, Jonny Depp is Jesus, and Madonna is the devil." I laughed, she's weird...but a good type of weird.

-----------Jules' P.O.V.-----------

FUCK! GOD DAMMIT MIKAELA! I slammed my hand on the desk and stood up. "Woah, Hulk, calm down." Nate said and laughed to himself. I glared at him. "Dude, calm your tits. What's wrong?" He said. I sat back down and showed him our conversation between me and Mikaela.

"Woah... you better go get your girl." He said and snapped his fingers. I smirked and grabbed my phone back, "Oh I am." I went up to the teacher who was asleep. I scoffed and took the pass. I walked quickly, I hope she's in the same spot. Whenever Jan is mad she goes to the dead end hallway, no one ever passes by there.

I turn into different hallways and I hear sobbing. Shit! I swear if Dante made her cry, I'm gonna shove a rake up his ass! I follow the sobbing and then it stops as I almost reach the hallway. I start running towards it as I hear movement. Just as I turn the corner I bump into someone. Shit! I grab them by the waist and catch them. Yes! Genius Jules strikes again! I look at the person and realize it's Janice, I smile. My smile drops as I see her red puffy eyes. "Jules?" She says in a raspy voice. I stare at her for a while and pull her into a strong embrace. She freezes but then hugs me tight. "I'm not going to ask you why you were crying if you don't want me to know. If you still want to cry, cry in my arms." I told her as I stroked her hair. She held on tighter and she started sobbing.

I put my chin on her head and closed my eyes. I made a promise to myself, to make this girl feel !loved. Loved like she's never been loved before. To make her feel like someone cares, and I've always cared for Janice. I know what she goes through at home, I'm the only person she ever tells, I don't think she even tells Mikaela.

I hug her tighter as I remember that night. I gritted my teeth.That one night when she was thirteen, when Stan tried to forced her into something she didn't want.

[FLASHBACK]

I had just been dropped off at Janice's house. Nate was at soccer practice. That bum. I climbed up to her window and jumped into her room. I smiled to myself. I sat on her bed as I heard noises downstairs. I got up and walked down the hallway. I turned the corner and saw Jan tied up on the couch. What the heck?!

I was about to yell when this dude came in. He looked at me and put his finger on his lips. He looked short. He can't fight against Stan! I nodded just as he pinched Stan's shoulder and he immediately fell on the floor. I stared intently as he dragged him outside and to Stan's car. I looked back at Janice as she struggled to untie the knots. I was about to go help her when the dude came back. He helped her untie the ropes and he tried hugging her. She scooted away. I smirked. Hah, he's weird. I heard him whisper something to her, she looked at him and her eyes went wide. He went back to hug her but this time she didn't pull away. He hugged her and held her on the couch.

He gave her his necklace and then told her something else. He hugged her again, staying like that.

10 minutes later I think she fell asleep. "Hey Jules come down here." I heard a voice say downstairs. I looked down and saw the dude looking up at me. How did he know my name? I walked down the stairs and sat on the coffee table in front of him. He turns to me.

"Dante?" I say shocked but annoyed. I roll my eyes, "It was my turn to watch over her." I say and scoffed. This dude always wants to play hero. Dante scoffs, "What a good job you did." I glare at him, "What did Stan want?" I ask. He rolls his eyes, "The usual. Thanks to you he almost got her into the pressure." I pout my lip, "Nate was already late to soccer practice." Dante raises his eyebrow, "He plays night soccer?" I nod my head. He shakes his.

I point at her, "What're we gonna do? She's gonna be scarred bro." "We'll just erase her memory." Dante states flatly. I nod my head in agreement. "Also, you and Nate will have to become permanent humans and watch over her." I stare at him in disbelief. "R-really?!" I ask. He nods his head, "Gods orders." I promise to keep Janice safe from any evil, especially Stan.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

I close my eyes. I'm going to protect this girl, even if it costs me my life. I wonder what Dante did to become human? Or could it be.... that he's a fallen angel?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOOM GOES THE CLIFFHANGER!!! XD well I hope you liked it cx please vote cx

Song on the side is You're Gonna Go Far, Kid by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Luv u people! <33

-BeanieLover122