Sans x Reader

Sorry this story doesn't have lemon maybe next one x3 Just finished Undertale...

I never cried so much in my life...

A special Thanks To
TOBY FOX.

Thank you for a wonderful game...

See you soon
------------------------------------------------------
**Your POV**

Sans: "Welp... Now that your done.. What are you gonna do?" Sans puts his hands on his pockets.

(y/n): "......" I look at the sunset and a few tears roll down my cheek "I don't know... Maybe... I could..." I got cut off when Sans eye glew bright blue and pinned me against the wall. I spit a bit of blood and fell on my knees.

Sans: " Don't you even think about it!!" He growl under his breath stepping closer to me, I just looked at the ground and cried more.

(y/n): "Wha-what are you talking about?! Think about what!?" I yelled without meaning to but it was to late Sans saw my tears on the ground, then I took a deep breath and stared at him with watery eyes.

"Whoa... Kid... I- I'm sorry... I didn't..." he pats my head and I look at his eyes and there are tears coming out from his eyesockets. He grabs my shoulders and hugs me close.

"(Y/n)... I.. I didn't know you cared so much.. About us mosters.." he said tearful on my shoulder. I hugged him tighter and I whisper in his "ear" .

(y/n): " Sans, I care about all of you guys, Papyrus, Undyen, Alphys, Mom (Toriel), Dad (Asgore) and everyone.... But.." I pull from the hug faceing each other " There is someone who I care just a bit more."

I smile shyly and place my lips on his teeth, he tensed but gave in and wrapped his arms around my waist. After 2min of kissing we pull away so we (I jaja) can breath.

(y/n): " I love you Sansy and you know why?" Sans looks at me quizzical.

"uumm... Why?" he looks at me.

"Well Tibia honest I think your SANS-tional" I smile. He just stared at me really serious 'I think I went to far' you thought.

"Heh, well (Y/n) I think theres only one thing I can say to that" He HUG ATTACKS you " Marrow me, you guffball" you looked at him with a wtf? Face then after realizing what he meant, you blushed red as Papyrus scarf.

"YES, YES, YES!!! I will Marrow you Sansy!!" you hold him closer and kissed for half an hour when you feel something on your ring finger when you look down it was a sky blue silver ring with a heart shape diamond, Then you and Sansy walked to everone and told them the news everybody was really happy, Papyrus hugged you and Sans crying.

------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I Got emotional when I finished Undertale plus being a fan and have a little crush on UT Sans and I thought it will be a little extra Happy Ending.

Hope you like it

Good night!
P.S. I finished this at 12am