UF!Sans x Reader

You punched a monster in its face. "OW! What the hell!?" They ran off.

Welp, welcome to the Undergrounds (UnderFell to be exact). You panted trying to get your breath back from that fight. You have been living here for a few months with the skelebros. Papyrus is being a huge dick and left you on your own in Snowdin, the town where almost every monster wants to kill you. He said it will build character, 'What a bunch of BullShit!' you thought. The wind started blowing harder this time making it hard to walk and the snow felt like needles on your skin, Papy didn't give you a jacket either...

"Fucking dick... not giving me a damn jacket... fucking cold..." you said while shuddering. You walked until you saw Grillby's. Grabbing the cold handle and twisting it as hard as you could, the door opened. All the monsters stopped talking and looked t your direction, judging you in whispers. Arriving at the bar, a fire monster hits the bar getting your attention.

"What do you want, Mutt?" You looked up, the purple flame monster wearing a black jacket with a white fluffy rim around his neck.

"Just give me some coffee, camp fire!" you huffed while giving the stink eye at him. He just looked at you and he was preparing to punch you.

"Pffft.... Jajajajja! You didn't even flinch (Y/n), you're getting tough." he handed you the coffee just the way you liked it. The door swing open revealing the tall, dark and "dashing" Papyrus.

"Well, well, well... Look what we have here. (Y/n) the human, I see the laziness of my brother has caught up to you." He snarled at your crawl.

You took another sip of the coffee "I'm resting. I have been fighting every monster who attacks me, I'm tired and fucking cold. So, if you don't mind... BACK OFF!" you screamed while smashing the cup in the counter. Grillby blushed and turn in to a turquoise color.

"Ha! You have grown stronger. Fine, you can rest. Be at my home at exactly 7pm sharp the door will be open until then but if you arrive later then that you'll stay in the cold All night." he walked out smashing the door behind him.

"(Y/n)?" Grillby poked your shoulder.you just looked at him in response. "Let me fuck you!" he licked his firy lips. You ignored him and heard a familiar groan.

"Oi, where's my pet!?" it was sans and he was holding a leach. You jumped and ran towards him.

"Sansy Master!" yes it was weird. You and Sans are a. Couple but kept it hidden from other monsters.

"Kneel, pet." he hooks on the leash on you and walk out while smacking your ass and grinned at Grillby showing off the he will never get you. Sans teleports to his room with you and sat on the bed. "Welp, I guess your chilling to the bone, ha?" he chuckled.

"Yeah..." you smiled but quickly looked down sadden and tiredly.

"(Y/n) what happened? Did Boss bothered you again?" he held you close.

"Yes... He keeps sending monsters for me to fight... And I'm tired..." you lay on the bed.

"I'll make you feel better, pet~" Sans gets between your legs and pulls down your pants. You tried to stop him but he looked at you making you paralyzed. He took off your panties, your pussy was getting wet for just having Sans, the skeleton who loved you a skele-ton being so close. He laid down and began to lick your clit, you moaned as you rubbed his skull. He pushed 2 fingers inside pulsing inside and out going faster, and faster, and faster, he began to suck on your clit like a lollipop. Your screams filled the room.

"You are to noisy!" Sans stood up and unbuckled his pants showing you his red glowing cock. He motioned you towards him which you did and opened your mouth wide. Sans thrusted his cock in your mouth while he moved your head slowly "argh! Good, pet." he grabs your head with both hands and mouth fucked you but not enough to make you gag. "F-fuck!... (Y/n) your mouth feels great!" he pulled out and pushed you back. He lifted your legs and thrusted his red slimy cock inside your wet cavern. He began to pound your pussy mercilessly. You screamed for more as your pussy tighten making Sans moan as well. "Yes, pet! Scream my name! Who's your owner!!?"

"Y-you! You are Sans! Sans, sans!! My master! You screamed and moaned of pleasure. A knot began to tighten in your stomach.

Sans flipped you over with his blue magic making you go on all 4s. Here he began pounding faster, his dick got bigger and spanked your ass leaving it red with his hand print. "Yes, yes, fuck (y/n) I'm gonna cum! But not here..." you looked back at him to asked what he meant but before you could say something he slammed his cock inside your ass. You screamed even louder, your tongue was out of your mouth, your moans made Sans go faster.

"Sans, I'm cumming!!" the knot in your stomach felt it was gonna burst.

"(Y/n) me too!!!" he released inside your ass that was enough to make you cum as well. But Sans took his cock out and fucked your pussy again filling it with more cum until both of your holes were over flowing.
"Fuck...." he laid next to you. "I love you, my (y/n). Don't forget that" he looked at you in the sweetest way it made you melt. As you laid down as well you kissed his teeth.

"I love you too my master"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, 2am!!! Yay...
Zzzzz sorry for the wait love you!
I'm still taking requests!