Depressed PaperJam x Reader

I don't know much about PaperJam, the only thing I know it's that he is the "son" of Ink and Error. That's is all!
P.S. this is a lemon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**PaperJam PoV**

"I can't stand it... I can't keep pretending this anymore... Daddy Ink is gone, Father Error keeps pushing me to destroy AUs...

I hate this! No one will know my pain, this heavy burden in my chest." Jammy stares at the endless void with ink like tears coming out of his eyesockets, until he hears a rip behind.

"Uuggh... Stupid US Papyrus..." says Error under his breath. "Jam, I got you a present!" he said carrying a big multi colored box with error signs all over.

I cleaned my face and head off where Father is, making a fake but believable smile. "Oh, hello Father! W-what's that?" I tilted my head in curiosity. Father puts the box in the floor and it was heard a squeak.

"Open it, Jam and tell me what you think" Error winks and a wicked smirk grows through his teeth. I slowly open it and I... Can't belive it it's... It's...

**(Y/n) PoV**

(inside the box)

"I can't belive I trusted him!!
I was just making Blue Sansy his Taco Cake for his birthday. I thought Error change... He was getting along with Paps and Blue and he had to kidnapped me AGAIN!!!..."  After awhile of darkness someone open the box and I freaked and punched them in the nose hole (lol) "Aahh! Error stay away!"

"Ouch! That hurt, girl!" it looked like Error but colorful.

"Oh.. OH! I'm so sorry" I... I thought you were Error" I try to help him. "Who are you? Why do you look like Error but... Coloful?" I stare at his pink eyesockets, his right pupil was just a yellow dot and the left was a star with a blue pupil. 'Very curious' I thought to myself.

Then I heard a sarcastic cough from behind. "Well Jam, what do you think of your first puppet? She's a cutie huh?" he said with a seductive smile.

"I don't know... I really don't like puppets father." The shy skeleton looked sad but something was off about him.

"Jam, come on! Work with me here. I know I haven't been the greatest dad but just try." he pushes Jam towards me.

(Time skip by US!Gaster)

Error has gone away for a month now, Jam just stares at the void. I tried to talk to him but he won't say a word...

"Umm... Jam, why does Error calls you like that? Are you some kind of Blackberry jam?" I started to giggle and I heard him giggle as well. 'nice!'

"N-no... My name is PaperJam I'm an error but also meant to be. I can destroy and create. But Father thinks I'm good for destruction."

"Why is that?" I scooted closer to him and looked at his eye sockets.

"I don't know... Daddy Ink is gone..." little poddles of ink started to gather on his eyes then started trinkeling down his cheek bones. I could it restrain myself so, I hugged him and gave him a kiss on his teeth, he hesitated but he put his arms around my waist. The kiss got deeper and passionate, I still felt his warm tears coming down, so I pulled away and said "You don't have to be what he wants you to be. You are unique, cute and I bet you are an Amazing Jamster hahaha"