Underswap!Sans x Famous Reader

Hello, sorry for the lacking of writing. I was catching up on some reading.
I was inspired by the song "Haven't you Noticed (I'm a star) from SU sanged by Adriana Figueroa
Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

** no ones PoV**
You lived in the undeground for some time now. You met Nabstaton in the process and he became amazed by your awesome singing voice. So, he decided to make you a star but you weren't comfortable with the idea yet. Mettablook made your clothes, Nabstaton and you worked on the song. Then more monster became your fans, everywhere you go the follow, asked for autographs, take pictures. You got used to it but it got overwhelming sometimes, the only good thing was the fan mail it was easy cause you could answer them without being rushed to do so. You put your heart on to each letter you wrote but there was a single letter you were most anxiest to read. You emptied the bag and found her letter, it was blue with blueberry stickers on it, this made you giggle and opened it and read:

"Greetings dear and famous (Y/n):"

"This is your number 1 fan once again writing to you from Snowdin. I wanted to thank you for sending me your CDs as a thank you and I kept your letters safe so I could read them everytime until your next one.
I finally got tickets for your show tonight and I can't wait for your new song!!
With love and care:
B."

(sorry I like the idea from UnderLust)

You giggled uncontrollably but the gasped loudly. "Damn it! The new song!!! I forgot to write it!" you called Nabstaton and Metta for the wardrobe and song. Luckly thanks to Nabstaton he help you write the song and music. Only 3 hours to show time, Metta came in with your clothes and Nabstaton with the music.

"Thank you so much! I owe you guys big time!" you said with a long sigh of relief.

"Don't worry, darling. You're my best friend!" Metta said while he helped you get ready. Nabs just nodded.

10mn to show time. You became nervous. Nabstaton was out warming up the crowd for you, you began to pace back and forth but Metta came in and said: "No time to worry IT'S SHOW TIME DARLING!!" you got out there and saw a huge crowd you examed quickly looking for someone dressed in blue but the lights were to bright but the show must go on.

Nabstaton began to play the mixtape:

(Please listen to the song then continue the story)

Everyone applaude and you bowed and you take a deep breath and spoke on the mic.

"Hello Hotland, Waterfalls and Snowdin!! Thank you for coming, I'm so happy you came! This song was dedicated to my number one fan B. I don't know how he looks like but if you are here show the pass to security and wait for me on my room" everyone yelled and cheered as you walked to your room and took a deep breath as you wait for your fan.

2hrs pass and your start to lose hope, you say and began to get ready to leave with your back facing the door. Then a knock came from the door.

"W-who's there?" you ask and sniffling a bit

"Berry" a deep sexy voice said the otherside. You breath deeply and got close to the door.

"Berry who?" you answered.

"I'm berry sorry I'm late" he replied a bit sad.

You opened the door and see a well dressed cute skeleton with blue pin pricks. He wore a blue and silver shirt, navy blue pants and boots also with a blue scarf like cape around his neck and he held a bouque of Whispering Flowers.

"I'm sorry I'm late... My brother wanted to help me get dresses heh..." he said a bit embarrassed and you let him in.

"Who are you?" you asked curiously but cautious.

"I'm B. your #1 fan who wrote" you blushed at him and his cheek bones became tainted with blue dust. You hugged him and fell on the couch.

"I can't believe it's you but what's your real name?" you asked him

"The names The Magnificent Sans, future Royal Guard" he said proudly you found him adorable but  your excitement got the best and kissed his teeth. His whole skull became and your face became red.

"Wowza! I never thought this could happen! MYEH HEH HEH HEH!!!" you stood and stared him with a blank face. "S-sorry... I didn't meant to be loud" he said embarrassed as he motioned to stand up but you kissed him deeper.

"You are adorable!" both of you giggle and continued kissing until it became a makeout session. You were both very happy that you found each other.

As you two were making out the door open slightly revealing Nabstaton taking pictures, Metta trying to not to squeal and Papyrus' eye began to glow bright orange and looked at the robot and the ghost.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" he whispered to them.

"Of course" the whispered yelling at him then they left leaving you two on your own little world of kisses and passion.

The End

**Blooper**

As you two were making out the door open slightly revealing Nabstaton taking pictures, Metta trying not to squeal and Papyrus' eye began to glow orange...

AND BLASTED THE DOOR WITH A GASTER BLASTER PLAYING HIS BONESTROLE MEGALOVANIA

"YOU DIRTY BROTHER FUCKER!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ta da!!! I hope you like it!!!
I made it during class xD