Fresh!Sans x Reader

*Warning this is a Lemonade*
Lemons coming up
Be nice, this is my first lemon

Lemon dedicated to GoRiLlAzLuVr212
And as a thank you for doing Dustale!Sans x Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) is watching tv at Alphys' lab while she talks about the new season 3 of "Mew Mew Kissie Cutie" you were a bit confused but it was good but you learned a few Japanese words, even you convinced Undyne to take Alphys on a date which it was tonight. You helped Alphys get ready, she wore a cute sea blue dress and some heels, after getting ready Undyne has arrived. "ALPHYS, (y/n) I HAVE COME TO TAKE MY DRAKY TO A DATE!!" Undyne screamed making Alphys hide.

"Finally the time has come, you ready Alphys!?" you screamed at her all excited. "Ok, Undyne, I'm getting her out, be nice and DON'T SCREAM AT HER OR THROW HER IN TO THE TRASH!!" you nagged at her making her flinch. It took a couple of minutes to take Alphys out and send her out.

Finally you are alone, you turned on the radio tunning on the 70s- 80s music station. You start to boogie and shake your booty! Listening to Michael Jackson- Beat it. For a while you dance your heart out and hear a ripping sound coming from your back, when you turn around you see a white rip big enough to fit a person. Suddendly a skeleton with sunglasses with "YOLO" on them comes out of the rip.

*Fresh PoV*

I have been watching (y/n) for quite some time, this gal is fresher then any unfresh girlys I have seen. I decided to pop in and say hi, I saw her groove with the music and she danced like no other, it was funny every time she wiggle that booty, it's curious she even played mah jam!!! I got to excited and slid in to her room.

"Hey what's shaken bacon?" making a swag move and putting my finger like guns.

"OOH, SHIT!!" she screamed but not from fear but of curiosity. "Hey... Sup? Who are you and how did you get in her?"

" The name it's Sans but some people call me Fresh and second teleporting, ya dig?" I said with a chuckle and adjusting my shades. I grabbed her hand and pull her to my dimension or how I call it "My Swag Fresh Void" (a/n: stupid I know, I like) so when we are inside I close the rip and just stared at her, examening the (e/c) eyes, (h/l) (h/c) how it flows with her groove.

"Where am I? Why did you take me here?" she slowly backes away from me... It was cute how scared she got.

"You are in my little swagy home, babe. You are my girl now, no body elses, I don't want my gal hanging with uncool nerds in your world" I grabbed her by her hips pulling her close to me. I could feel how she shook in fear but then... I notice something... She was blushing... This cause me to blush as well purple dust ran across my cheek bones and my shades spelled "CU-TE".

(Y/n) PoV**

I was scared when he pulled me in to his... Uumm... Home. It did catch me of guard of how close he got, he was face to face, I couldn't stop my blush. Suddenly I catch myself staring at his teeth and thinking if it would be possible for a skeleton to kiss, my imagination was cut short when I heard him talking.

"See something ya like, kitten?" he spoke in a low seductive tone.

"N-nothing!" I closed my eyes trying to look away but then I feel something cool against my lips, when I opened my eyes Fresh placed his "lips" against mine. After a few moments I melted on the kiss and felt something slimy in my mouth fighting with my tongue, it tasted like skittles, then he backed away living a multi colored string of saliva connecting out tongues.

"I... Never been kisses like that before..." I blushed redder then an apple.

"Heh... You want more, my little pet?" Fresh said with a seductive voice filled with lust.

No ones PoV*

After the make-out session, Fresh slides his hand inside of (y/n) pants and starts to rub her womanhood. She start to bite her lip trying to hold in her pleasurable noises, this got Fresh on edge so he starts to insirt a finger inside of her wet cavern moving in and out and he attacks (Y/n)s neck, he plays around licking every inch till he finds her sweet spot and abuses it. This made her moan softly and he inserts 2 more fingers inside scissoring making it wetter by the second. This made your legs feel like jelly then you gasp when your reaching your limit but he takes his hand out, you were a moaning mess. You looked at him pissed off while he chuckles and licks his wet boney fingers.

"Yummy, would you like to taste my sugary joy-stick?" you nod, Fresh sits down and unzip his jeans and takes out his big purple DICK (ha! I said it.) you stare at it thinking if it will fit in your mouth, slowly you take the tip of his cock and lick it the push the rest in your mouth gaining sweet moans out of Fresh. You start bobbing you head slowly, licking every inch and spot just to tease him but he gets annoyed , so he grabs you by your hair and makes you gag he goes up and he moves your head up and down. After a few minutes his at his climax but you stopped at the very moment.

"Hah! Revenge!" you smirk and do a victory pose.

"Heh... Not cool, kitten". He pushes you to the ground and rips your clothes to nothing, he lick and nibbles with your left breast and playing with other. In all the teasing you couldn't take it, you grabbed his jacket and pull him in to a needy passionate kiss.

"Stop teasing and fuck me Fresh!" you growled at him this made him purr with excitement.

"As you wish, my pet" he chuckles.

He rubs the tip of his dick in the entrance of your cavern, he didn't waste any second and slammed his dick deep inside of you not wasting time in roleplay or giving you time to adjust. He pounds you to submission hitting your walls, making you wetter, moan your heart out. Every thrust became more and more harder and faster even needier, you moan his name that sent shivers down his spine that drove him wild so he took his shades off and you could see his eyesockets, his left eye had a white upside down heart and the other had a purple pupil.

After moments of pure pleasure and orgasms, you and Fresh were at the breaking point, he was hitting on your G-spot that just made you crazy and made you louder then before.

"F-Fresh, I'm... I'm gonna...!!!

"M-me too... My pet... Cover my dick with your delicious juice baby!!" You came as he said those words he came inside of you shortly after, then you both got cleaned off and cuddled together feeling each others warmth.

"Uumm... F-Fresh... I think I should go back... Alphys and Undyne will be worried sick..." you said with shyness and worriness in your voice.

"Nah, my little pet. No problem those 2 gals are having as much fun as we did" replied with a chuckle and you tilted your head. "Whatcha mean by that, Fresh?"

**In Undyen's house**

Alphys: "UUUUNDYNE!!! You are sooo good!!!"

Undyne: "You were right, Alphy!! THIS IS BETTER THEN YURI HENTAI!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By the way you had a baby 5 months later in the void... (Void laws are weird ask Gaster)
T

his was my first lemon so sorry if it sucks

Thankd so much for those who are reading my stories and my followers!!

Any requests?

COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME!!
See you soon!!