Ink Sans x Writer Reader

**Yes here you the reader are a writer in this story. I hope you enjoy and sorry for the delay**

As I was writing my thoughts on a paper with pen and ink, the ink in the bottle gets thicker and thicker, for my surprise a hand came out of it and reached towards mine. The black- inked hand looked like bones, each finger felt a bit slimy, cold, even a bit shaken. The ink bottle started to shake violently and fell on the floor leaving a big, black blob on the red-blood like carpet, suddenly the boney hand came back followed by another slimy looking hand. Then from the dark blob on the floor a skull emerged from it, being followed by the full body of the skeleton, strangely, it's "eyes" were closed.

My whole body shook with fear and curiosity; "Has the ink gain life from my thoughts and fears?" I think to myself. I get close to the inked skeleton. Then the skeleton shivered his bones while his head was facing me, in moments I was face-to-face with him. I felt his soft but cold breath caressing my cheeks, the skeleton opened his eyesockets revealing the deph of darkness and hollow but on his right socket had a star and the other a blue icy pupil looking pupils stared at me. His pupils were like two silver-blue pearls dipped in the Artic ocean for eons, that only those in the stars could see. His bones were black as the night without the moon, the goo slowly leaking from his bones were like a melted candle revealed his boney white body.

As I froze in fear infront inked-like skeleton, he looked at me with curiosity and concern, I did my best to look away but the way that his bones were covered in ink and his hypnotic sockets, I couldn't look the other way. For my surprise the skeleton spoke, snapping me out of my thoughts, "Why do you shake, my dear writer? You should not fear me, for I know you since the first time you wrote with me. I have seen you laugh, cry, angry even in your darkest moments." he spoke in a gentle and smooth tone as a lullaby, "My name it's Ink Sans, let me love you and guide you through your talents and show what you can really do." With this said he offered me his hand to take me away and explore my true self, Ink took my hand while we stepped on the ink where he stood and we entered to the dark world of Ink.