G!Sans X Reader

This is dedicated to
         sans_papsepticeye

**WARNING LEMON**

(c/s)- chest size

(e/c)- eye color

(s/c)- skin color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5 years ago

You were tired of running back home from your job, so you got home but only to stumble upon the horrible sight of your apartment burned down, the firefighters tried to hold you. You were destroyed, warm tears came down your cheeks, all you had left was some burned pictures of your mother and some clothing. With a heavy heart you took what you could and left your city and left to live in another.

Present day

**(y/n) PoV**

After some hard years I got my own place, it was small but something. Monsters were living with human which it was kind of fun, I opened a vacancy on my place to get a roommate to help out with the rent.

My phone rang: "Hello, (y/n) speaking!" I said with excitement hoping to be someone to be a roommate.

???: "Uumm... Hey, yeah... Are you the girl who's looking for a roommate? Cause I need a place to stay..." It was a male voice, he sounded a bit agitated.

"Sure, when would you like to-"

"In 5 minutes I'm close bye! FUCK YOU!!! THAT WAS MY LAST CIGARETTE!!" he didn't even let me finished the sentence but I shrugged it off. Then I notice my place was a mess!

"Damn it, 5 minutes!!!" I ran picking my clothes, shoes, ramen cups etc. Then a knock came from the door, "Coming" they kept knocking harder, "GOD I SAID-" the door swang opened hitting my nose "OUUCH, GODDAMN IT!, WTH!??" When I took a good look at whoever hit me I saw it was a skeleton wearing a black leather hoodie with a white puffy fluff on the hood, with a white colored sweater and skinny leather jeans.
"For Asgore that was close!!" he leaned on the door locking it, then he noticed me looking at him really pissed. " Oh, hey sorry about that, some humans were chasing me down" he said with a smirk on his teeth. The name's G, what's yours sweet cheeks?

"(Y/n) and why did you had to burst through my door like that? You cracked it!" I asked sarcastically as I put a bandage in my nose.

"I stole this" he showed you a big pack of $100 bills, swiftly I grabbed the pack and took out $500 "HEY, that's my money you mouse!"

"No this is your rent, 200 for the rent, 100 for breaking my door and a 100 for hitting me with the door!!" he chuckled and walked closer to me, I tried to back away but I fell on the couch l jumped on top of me and said:

"You are one pesky little girl, huh?" he kissed and licked my ear. A small gasp escaped from my lips and pushed him off.

"D-don't ever do t-that, it's weird!"I swiftly got up and fixed myself.

**Skip 1 month later, Brought to you by Error flipping everything up. FUUU...**

G and I had been getting along, except when he leaves to steal some stuff... thankfully he knows how to cover his tracks and I can't call the cops they would take me in too. His been kind, helpful and WAY flirty but... recently I started to fall for him... 'WHAT (Y/n) what's wrong with you?' I mentally and psychically but I blushed at the thought of him just... BONE-ING me. This made my face crimson red and G. passed and noticed me but I was too spaced out.

**G PoV**

I saw (Y/n) getting redder then a strawberry with her eyes closed and wiggling on the couch. She looked so cute like that, I fell for her since the first time I saw her, now it's time to make her mine! I sat next to her and stole a kiss from her cherry flavored lips.

"G, what are you doing?" she asked all flustered and blushing. I just continued kissing, she tried to push me away but I hold her arms with my bony hand and deepen the kiss until she gave in. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance, shyly she opened her mouth and I inserted my yellow tongue exploring her mouth and fighting for dominance, (I won).  With my other free hand I lifted her blouse.

"G, n-no... I'm... not like other girls... my body isn't you liking..."she tried to cover herself but I cupped her chin and looked at her.

"My little mouse, your exactly what I'm looking for. The one I'm missing to make me whole." I kissed her more, she slipped through my hands and took my jacket and sweater off showing my rib-cage and soul. I shivered and moaned when she took my spine and started to rub it, her hands were so soft and warm; 'It feels so good' and her other hand she rubbed my rib-cage and started to lick my neck.

**No ones PoV**

G's eye started to glow and a yellow aura made my clothes disappeared, He blushed at the sight of you (c/s) and your (s/c). He licked and kissed your neck until he found your weak spot, a moan trailed out of your mouth with this a smirk grew on his face and abused it, he moaned as well when you continued to rub his spine. Your pussy started to get wet but before you could tell G you wanted him a big yellow glow caught your attention on the southern region of your legs.
I

t was his golden glowing dick rubbing against your entrance.

G: "Mmmm~" he inserts 2 fingers inside you, you closed your eyes and moan his name. "That's a good girl, you want more?" 

(y/n): "Y-yes... Please..." it was all you could say since you're filled with lust. With this he pushes himself inside you earning your sweet melody. You bit your lip and crossed your legs around his hips making G go deeper, faster and harder he hit your walls making you a blushing- moaning mess, G love the face you made everytime he pounded you .

G grabbed you by your ass and lifted you without taking himself out of your pussy while taking you to his room. Decorated with guns, knifes and... Cuffs... He layed you in the bed and started to fuck your tight pussy while you rubbed his spine. He lifted you right leg and put it ocer his shoulder so he could get deeper while cupping your left breast.

G: "Aaagggh... (Y/n)... Your pussy it's so good! So tight and warm"

(y/n): "G... F-fuck me more!" you pushed him down and started to ride his thick neon dick, holding on to his ribs you jumped as fast as you could.

After a few hours pass you were laying on your side and G was behind you penetrating you so deep he pounded your uterus.

(y/n): "I- I'm c-cumming!!

G: "Yes, myblittle mouse come all over my cock" he nibbled your neck and pinched your nipple. With that you came, squirting all over him and he came inside your wet cavern and he pulled himself out still cumming. You got on your knees and started to suck on his dick drinking the neon yellow cum.

G: "You are one naughty mouse"

After a fucking, you both cuddled and hold each other close.

G: "(y/n), I love you mouse"

(y/n): "I love you too, my theif"