UT!Sans x Reader

"Hey, kid stop running!!" Sans yells at you while chasing you with a Gaster Blaster. You have no idea why he is trying to kill you, all you said was that you saw Chara and she just smiled at you and offered their hand but you rejected but it seemed that Sans got the wrong message. You returned from your mental flashback when a blast hits your leg and you fall face first on the cold snowy ground. You tried to crawl away but he gain at you. He looked at you with his glowing blue eye;

"If you have any ideas of following Chara, killing everyone in your path I will end you right where you stand!!" he shot a bone just inches to your face but missed. You started to shake as he began to walk away.

"What's going on?... This isn't like him... What did I do wrong?..." the resent button appeared in front of you and you pressed it hoping to see if there's a way to convince Sans you are still you.

Timeline: FUN 069

*skipping Toriel because reasons*

You walked out hoping to see Sans but he wasn't in the forest, you continues to his house and knocked 4 times 'till Papyrus opened the door.

"OMG A HUMAN!!!!! " he grabs you bridal style and hugs you close screaming stuff about being in the royal guard and how easy it was to capture you. "Human... Why are you here?" he asked you curiously.

"W...well... I met your brother before so I can to talk to him."

"Oooohh... You know Sans? Wowie, even humans know him! Is it cause of his laziness?" he joked

"Yes and his puns" you giggled whule Paps groaned at just at the thought. So he called Sans down.

After 10 minutes he comes down and looks at Papyrus with drowsy eyes.

"Yeah, Pap? What's..." he looked at you and his eye began to glow.

"Oh Sans this Human says they know you! You should have more manners and go pass time with your friend! I will go to Undyens house to train." Papy stepped out and ran before you could say a word but too late. You felt your sins crawling on your back, when you turned to face him he already had his left eye glowing. You stepped back with your backside to the door.

"S-Sans... I know you have the power to judge then judge me! Look at me and tell me if I am that evil that deserve to be killed. If I am then kill me but not after you here me out."

Sans eye dims down and closes his eyes. "Alright kid, throw me a bone" Sans teleports to the couch and sits. He taps the couch signalling you to sit next to you. You do as he motions as you grab the end of your shirt. "So? Convince me. Did you accept Chara's offer?"

"Of course not! I will never accept anything from the killer child!" you growled at Sans. He backed up a bit but saw your eyes about to tear up. "Sans... I do admit I did my mistake in the past but I have tried and tried to do everything I could to fix it... You don't know how horrible, trashy, nasty I feel after that genocide run." You jumped on top of Sans and hold him close. You didn't know but when you began to cry in his chest he had a few bones aiming at your back but disappeared. "Sans... I'm so sorry" Sans couldn't take it anymore, he hated the sight of you crying he hated you being in pain.

He hugged you then he grabbed your cheeks and slams his teeth against your lips. You both began to kiss passionately but it was a bit strange, you both began to cry a bit while kissing but you both wouldn't let go. After a while you both pulled away from the kiss and looked at each other.

"I hate it when you cry... I hate it seeing you sad..." he hold you close. "I'm sorry, (y/n). I promise I'll make you feel happy again." Sans lays you on the couch as he began to kiss you slowly and took out his glowing slimy tongue and began to lick your neck earning a slight moan from you.

"Sans... What are yo-"

"Shh...." he slithered his slimy tongue inside your mouth. Your body shivered while Sans caressed his cold bony hand through your shirt unclipping your bra and playing with your breast. He teleports your shirt to the floor as well as your bra. He places your breast on his mouth and began to lick and suck on your nipples, as you began to moan and squirm. He gently took off your shirt and laid his skull on your chest while listening to your soul, Sans looked at you and spoke: "I won't take it any further cause I'm not the one to take advantage when You're feeling bad. I'm sorry for not listening to you before" he places a gentle kiss on your forehead and lips while falling asleep at the sound of your heart as well as you fell in a sweet slumber knowing that your favorite skeleton loves you.