Chapter 2

Alex's pov

I wake up to my phone ringing. "Baby!" His voice coos on the other end of the line. I should really pay attention to caller I.d. before I answer. "I'm not your baby. What do ya want" I growl into my phone.

Jake-"Look I wanted to apologize. What I did was a really dick move"

Alex- "no shit"

Jake- "so will you forgive me?"

Alex- "now why would I do that?"

Jake- "because you should know that I'm sorry and feel bad about what I did?"

Alex- "I don't care how sorry you are. You're a fucking jerk face who I hope dies in a hole"

Jake- "someone's crabby"

Alex- "you woke me up shit head. Now, never interact in any way with me again and we'll be fine"

I end the call and try to fall back asleep, but it's just not gonna happen. "Ugh" I groan and run a hand through the rats nest on top of my head.

My nose leads me downstairs to the kitchen after I put my hair up in a messy bun. The sight in front of me gets my mouth watering. French toast,eggs, and bacon. There's only one plate though... As Harry goes to get a glass of water, I take his plate and quietly run up to my room. I set the food under my bed and go downstairs for some orange juice. "You thief!" He accuses me.

"What?" I look at him like he's mental.

"You stole my food!" Ignoring him, I get a glass out of the cupboard and fill it with Orange Juice. "Why'd you take my food?" He asks. This boy just won't give up. Sheesh.

"Maybe because I was hungry? Why don't you go make your own food?" I question, seeing how long it'll take to piss him off.

"I did but you took it!" He shouts. And he snapped. By now all the boys are watching our little conversation. "What's going on?" Liam asks.

"She took my food!" Harry complains.

"Sucks to suck!" I stick my tongue out at him and run upstairs,the laughter of four teenage boys fills my ears. Harry just sat there pouting like the little baby he is.

Taking the plate out of it's hiding spot,I turn on the TV. Keeping Up With The Kardashians is on. I laugh at how stupid they are. Kendall and Kylie just secretly video taped Kris peeing. Then they posted the video on the Internet. Millions of people saw it and when Kris saw it she flipped. Kendall and Kylie were forced to take the video down though. Bummer. Kendall and Kylie look like they would be fun to hang out with. All the pranks and stuff. Speaking of pranks.... I think I should get Harry one more time.. To really finish him off.

*

No one knows about this but me. Why would I tell the boys who would just tell Liam? They would get me in trouble. As if on cue, a little girl screams. Oh wait... That's Harry. I smirk and everyone except Louis, rushes upstairs. "What did you do?" He asks amused.

"Why do you assume I did something?"

"Your little smirk won't fool me. What did you do to my Hazza?"

"Well this morning I took his breakfast and to really piss him off I switched his shampoo with pink food coloring" I explain. Louis chuckles.

"You my friend,are a genius. I'm thinking we should work together in the future?" He taps his fingers together like in those evil sinister movies.

"Sounds like a plan" I agree and give him a confirming nod. Four teenage boys walk downstairs, one has his waist down wrapped in a towel. Not being able to stop the laugh coming out of my mouth I ask "what happened?"