Chapter 8

Kelsey's pov

I walk back downstairs and look at Niall. He's talking to Zayn and Alex so I clear my throat to get his attention. Niall looks up at me and I flash him a smile. "Wanna go clubbing tonight?" I ask.

"No thanks" Alex shakes her head. That's a relief, I don't like her anyway. I turn to look at Niall. "Uh I think I'll stay here. Sorry" he replies.

"Pleaseeeeeee" I beg.

"Sure" he sighs.

"Great! We're leaving at 8!" I clap and run upstairs to get ready.

*

*

I check the time and see that it's 7:54. Almost time to leave.

I check myself in the mirror one more time to make sure I look sexy and irresistible. Smirking to myself, I decide I look perfect. My red dress goes just below my butt and my curls rest a little below my shoulder.

Grabbing my red heels and phone, I head downstairs to find Niall in a white button up shirt and jeans. He's so fucking hot. Smiling at him, I grab his hand and walk to his car.

*

It only takes about 10 minutes to get to the closest club.

"I'm gonna get us a drink" I yell to Niall. He nods and finds the least crowded spot by the wall.

"Two of whatever the strongest drinks ya got" I yell to the bartender. He slides two full glasses of the alcohol to me and I walk back to Niall.

"Thanks" he says before taking a drink. I take a small sip of mine, the liquid burning down my throat. Maybe I shouldn't of gotten this. It's too strong for me.

I set the drink down on an empty table and ask Niall "wanna dance?" He shrugs and I bring him to the center of the dance floor. I begin grinding on him as he grabs my hips, pulling me into him. I feel his little friend against my backside. Well this is awkward... But it kinda turns me on.

I turn around to face him and kiss his jaw. As the song changes, I hear him let out a moan. Smirking, I kiss him again but this time on his neck. When I look up at him, his eyes are shut and he looks satisfied.

After getting a few more drinks, well as many as it took to get Niall drunk, I dragged him to a corner. I smashed my lips against his, tasting the alcohol from his lips.

We had a small make out session before I left him to find another guy. It didn't take very long before I dragged a mystery man to the same hall I was just at with Niall. Niall was still there, watching me as the random drunk man pinned me against the wall and shoved his tongue down my mouth.

Niall approached us seconds later yelling, "get away from my girl!" Both me and the guy looked at him and went back to kissing. "Hey!" Niall yelled again. This time I pushed the guy off of me and told him To leave. He did so it left me and Niall alone again. "What the hell was that?" He shouted angrily.

"Maybe next time you won't pick your friends over me" I yell, tears brimming in my eyes.

Niall's pov

"Maybe next time you won't pick your friends over me!" She yelled. It looked as if she was about to cry.

"What are you talking about?" I ask confused.

"This morning when I went to kiss you. And you said 'no I wanna talk with my friends.' If this relationship is gonna work, you need to choose me over your friends" she states. What the heck?

"First of all, what are you talking about? Relationship? Choosing you over my friends? I will always choose my friends over a girl, no matter how much I love her. Second of all, I don't love you! I don't wanna be in a relationship with you! You think you can come around, get me drunk as hell and then fuck me? Is that what you want? You want to fuck me? Or is it cause you want my money? Or my fame? You're so fucking shallow! And your dress is too short and you're a slut and just really fucking rude! I don't wanna hear from you or be near you ever again! Do you understand? Just leave me the fuck alone!" I yell, finally taking a breath.

She stands there for a moment before grabbing my arm and saying "we could still have some fun tonight?"

I glare at her and push her off me, then leave before she can catch up. I fucking hate her. Why do people always want my money? They trick me into believing they actually do care for me and then they just use me. It's really fucking rude. Do they not think celebrities have feelings too? We're not all stuck up and have one night stands every night.

I'm don't trying to flirt. I'm done with relationships. I'm done with girls.

Well, except maybe one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An: ew this was so short. I'm so so sorry I didn't know what to write and didn't feel like writing. I know this chapter sucked. I'll try and update before the weekend.