New Morning, Old School

I woke up this morning realizing that school break was over. "Oh, time for another crappy school day. Whoop-Dee-Do!" I thought as i put on my cloths and got ready for school. I warped to school and saw Chesser and Ben chatting and walked over. "Hey guys!" "Oh hey, Mason how was break?" Chesser asks me quite enthusiastically. Ben just waves. "It was fine I guess, I napped all through it."  Chesser laughs and says "That's my, Mason! Always a lazy bone!" I laugh too, Chesser always makes me smile, he's so loud, and funny. Ben is the opposite of Chesser, though, quiet and calm. I like them both. "So, uh, what were you two doing through out break?" "I played chess with a guy, and he lost so he died!" Chesser smiles, seemingly very proud of himself. Ben stares at him for a moment. "..." Then he looks away. I always wonder what goes through his mind, But I know he doesn't hate Chesser. I looked around and saw other reapers. But then the bell rings so we went inside the school.

          Ben, Chesser and I were in the same class, so we'd always sit next to each other in class. We sat down at our desks, and class started. "Okay, young reapers in training today we are going to learn about, Weapon Choice." The class cheered... Sarcastically, Like a "Yaaaayyy.......(please no)"  Come on, people Ms. Creed isn't that  bad. But she laughed and said "Hah, I know you guys aren't so excited but i promise you will be, because later on you will find out how you will be taking souls from humans and other organisms." Chesser looked at me happily, he was clearly very excited. Before the school day  ended the class went to the courtyard, and Ms. Creed explains why weapon choice is very important. "Your weapon choice is very important because it expresses who you are or describes things related to you. And only you can discover it. Now, go find yourself, though some of you guys may not get it right away. Class dismissed." And everyone went home. 

          "Alright! Let's discover ourselves!! What ever that means!" Chesser smiles, "Weren't you listening, man?" "Nope!" we all laughed and walked back to our houses.