Next Rainy Day

A few days later it was a very rainy Friday, and I've heard that when it rains, it means the Soul Keeper  is crying. Who ever that is... I warped to school with my umbrella, meeting up with Chesser and Ben. Chesser has his hood up today, and Ben.... Always has his hood up. Today was just quiet, Nothing much happened. So when school got out the three of us decided to hang out some place.

          We all walked down a sidewalk to discuss where to go. "So. Where to go?" "I'm not sure... How about a park?" "Sure." Ben gives us a thumbs up, so we head to the park down the street. No one was really there, it was empty, probably because of the rain. We sat down at a wet picnic table and stared at each other for a few moments. "Well. Uh. Anything new?" Ben shrugs, but I answer. "Nothing new yet. I still haven't figured out what my choice of weapon is." Chesser puts a finger on his chin. "Hmm. Ya' think it's gonna be something complex and awesome? Or maybe something simple?" "I'm too lazy to be complex..." I groan like a child and Chesser laughs. Ben was looking at the ground where a group of ducklings and a mother were, tempted to walk up to them. "Ben you softie..."  I think to myself. Chesser then sneaks up on the birds and scares them all away. "CHESSER, YOU JERK" I yelled at him. The mother duck came back and attacked him and waddled away angrily. "Ow ow ow ow.."
We both walked up to Chesser and helped him up. "See you never mess with moms." "Yep. I've learned my lesson" Chesser says and makes a sad face.  

          Ben crosses his arms and taps his foot. "Ben i was just kidding!" Ben looks away "Ben please no! Don't be mad! I'm sorry! The lady duck got her revenge!" Ben shakes his head, but forgives Chesser anyways. We then decided it was time to head back, because we were getting soaked out here. It's been a while since the three of us went out together, and on a rainy day, I like it, But sometimes days are boring...