What Dream?

"Man... What a dream..."  I was still sleepy from yesterday. I think I was sleeping all day yesterday, must be my laziness. I get up and sigh, what excuse do i have, now? I get out of bed and gets ready for school. I want to tell Ben and Chesser about my weird dream.

          I warped to school and walked up to Ben and Chesser. "Guys!" "Oh hey, Mason welcome back! Why weren't you here yesterday?" "I uh.. Slept all day. But i had a weird dream!" "Don't tell me you were eating cheese before bed time." "I wasn't. Can i say my dream thing now?" "Sure" Ben nods. I take a deep breath. "Okay i was sleeping yesterday right?" "Yeah" "Okay, I had a dream that I woke up in a dark room, and there was a cloth with the little cross on my jacket." Chesser raises an eyebrow. "Sounds weird...." "Yeah, and there was a guy. I didn't know him. What do you think it means?" "I'm not sure what it means. Why a cloth though?" "I'm not sure do you got any ideas, Ben?" Chesser just shrugs. "Eh, I'm sure it has some kind of special meaning." "Yeah...." All day i was thinking about that dream.

          After school, we saw some dark clouds far in the distance, must be storm coming. The three of us chatted for a bit, and headed home.