Author's note

I can't express in words how simply beautiful this experience was of writing a story. These days, all I could think of was Bridging the Gap. Needless to say, this experience was all the more beautiful only and only because of the readers and my friends. I will never forget all the support and encouragement you all gave out to me.

As for the thank you part, the list is seriously a long one. Let me go serially.

First of all, thank you Sneheel, for the initial idea of writing something here.

Then, Shihij, you have no idea exactly how important you are to this story. Thanks for giving a ear to my plot at the very beginning and for the priceless suggestions.

Thanks Pulkit and Vanshika for all the endless support and the publicity! Seriously, half the views this has got is courtesy to you both.

Sonika, thanks for all the artistic contributions!

Thanks Harshita, Chitra, Adya, Shriya, Chaitanya, Aniket, Aryaman and Snigdha for reading this at the first possible chances. And, the many others who I couldn't probably name, I haven't forgotten your contribution!

Really, could I have asked for better friends?
Never. Because you all are the best one can hope for!

Hope you guys had as much an enjoyable experience as I had.

~Manjima