fourteen

soonyoung
mINGHAO
IVE BEEN HERE FOR THE LONGEST
were you joking
bc if so im about to leave im hungry

minghao
i just walked in
DONT LEAVE
WHERE ARE YOU

soonyoung
in the back
im by the alternative records

minghao
thats so faaaarrrrrr

soonyoung
WHY DID I EVEN STAY ARE YOU HERE OR NOT JUST COME ON

,,,

soonyoung skimmed through the alternative records quietly, while hyejung waited for him to pick the ones he wanted so he could check out already and they could leave.

"i've been here for an hour, soonyoung," she whined. "hurry up, my legs hurt."

"i've been here longer, sheesh. i just can't find the one i'm looking for."

which was true, he couldn't find the one record that he wanted. even is minghao hadn't asked to meet him, he probably still would've been there.

on the other hand, minghao was pulling jihoon through the entire store, looking for the alternative music section. they'd seen all of them except that one part of the store.

"minghao, do you really need me to be back here with you? is this nec-" jihoon started.

"yes, it is. what if i can't choose between two records? what am i supposed to do?"

"buy both?"

"fuc- just come on."

jihoon gave up and just let minghao drag him along. they finally found the spot in the back of the store, jihoon finally happy he could stop, minghao happy because his plan was working so far.

,,,

minghao
where the fuck are you im actually at the section now

soonyoung
by the vinyls
theres a girl next to me with bright blue hair
you cant miss us

,,,

soonyoung let out a breath. "finally," he mumbled as he looked down at his phone.

"you found the record? great! let's go!" hyejung perked up.

"no, i didn't."

"hey," they heard someone call out close by. soonyoung turned to see a boy with medium brown hair tucked under a cap and a mask pulled down to under his chin. his glasses were hanging from his shirt.

"i've been waiting on you," soonyoung said, walking over and poking the boy in the chest. "you said four o'clock. it's almost five!"

"yeah, well blame him," he said, pointing behind himself with a small smirk. "he said that there was a 'shortcut', turns out it added time."

"hey, it's not my fault that there were so many traffic lights," a voice chimed in. soonyoung peeked over minghao's shoulder and saw a shorter boy standing there, looking through regular cds. his beanie covered his brown hair, his mask completely off and glasses handing below his chin.

"ji?" soonyoung asked, loud enough for jihoon to hear him.

jihoon looked up from the cd stack to see soonyoung, and his mouth opened slightly.

"um," hyejung began. "am i missing something here?"

,,,

this sucked ass ok bye