fifteen

y dont yall comment that much anymore smh i care more about the comments than votes I LOVE COMMENTS YALL SHOULD COMMENT

,,,

soonyoung engulfed jihoon into a hug when he identified the boy.

"soonyoung?" jihoon mumbled, squeezing the boy back.

"yeah, it's me," he said, still clutching onto the shorter boy's jacket.

jihoon pulled away and frowned slightly. "i'm always shorter," he mumbled softly, barely audible enough to hear, but soonyoung heard and chuckled softly.

"perk up," soonyoung said. "you finally get to meet the man of your dreams."

"and who might that be?"

"me, of course."

hyejung watched the two boys in confusion. she nudged minghao and pointed in their direction but he just shrugged and watched as his plan succeeded.

"maybe we should leave," minghao mumbled, leaning down for hyejung to hear him.

"yeah, yeah that seems like a good idea," she said, looking up at him before walking off with him following not to far behind. "so, you think we should introduce ourselves?"

"yeah, i'm mi-" and the ringing of the store bell signaled their departure.

"well, they really hit it off i guess," jihoon mumbled, pushing his hair out of his face.

"yeah."

"i'm glad we finally actually met."

jihoon wrapped his arms around the slightly taller boy and buried his face in his neck, making soonyoung blush slightly and look down at him.

"yeah, me too."

"wanna grab something to eat or anything?"

"yeah, just let me check out first. you're paying. for the food, i mean."

,,,

IT TOOK ME SUCH A LONG TIME TO WRITE THIS SHORT PIECE OF SHIT

but yeah

AND i posted my junhao story so check it out if you want

AND how the fuck did this book hit 2k why do yall like it so much