Inadvertently in Love

Hiyaaaa.... this is my story :D

Plz vote/comment, if you like the story ^_____^

Thankss~

****

Inadvertently in Love

Chapter 01

“Daddy . . . Let’s go! Quickly! Quickly!”

I looked at the six-years-old little girl in front of me. She had a chubby face with a great potential to be a beauty. Her blue eyes were twinkling with happiness. She was jumping up and down. Her bouncing gestures made her two-little pigtails follow her movements and they bounced wildly. It was a pretty cute sight.

My eyes were following her movements, when she walked out of our house. I looked at the time and it was still four-thirty in the morning. Where did she get her energy? I yawned sleepily, but still followed her.

“Daddy . . . walks faster, please.” She begged me.

“Okay! Okay! I’m coming!” I answered her and then laughed happily. Her eagerness made me forget my sleepiness. This little bundle of energy was the light of my life. I would do anything for her.

She grinned sheepishly and came to me. She put her right hand on my left hand and gripped it tightly. After that, she pulled me with all of the strength that she could muster. She even made an ‘ugh’ sound for a few times. Of course, it was because she couldn’t make me move. She tried so hard, but I was too heavy for her. And finally, she realized that I did that purposely.

She stomped her right foot and yelled at me, “Ugh – Daddy. Come on! Pretty pwease?”

I laughed at her pouting expression and I couldn’t bear to tease her again. “Okay, baby. Why are you so happy anyway?”

“Of course I’m happy, Daddy. We rarely spend the time only you and me. You always busy with the ranch. If not, you always go with the evil witch.” She explained to me.

Yes, I am a Cowboy. I owned Rocky Ranch. It was a simple name, but at least it was popular among the other ranchers. I ran this ranch along with my two younger brothers, Sean and Miles.

“Evil witch? Who?” I asked her. I had no idea what she was talking about. Where did the witch come from?

She rolled her eyes at me and put both of her fists on her waist in such an arrogant manner. “You still don’t know, Daddy?”

I stared at her, but she didn’t say anything more. So, I answered her by shaking my head. I really had no idea.

“The blondie, Daddy! She is a naughty witch.” She tried to give me a hint, and yet I still didn’t understand what she was talking about.

“Which blondie?” I asked her again.

“Ugh- Daddy! She is always going home with you at night. I hate her! How come you no remember?”

“How come you don’t remember, sweetie.” I corrected her.

“Sowwy. How come you don’t remember, Daddy?” She repeated her question again.

I tried to rake my brain. Who did she talk about? I went home with her?

“You call her —uhm . . . Daisy, I think?”

My mouth formed a big ‘o’ shape. Then I realized who she was talking about. Sh*t! That was my one-night-stand. When did she meet her? I always tried to be careful around my little girl. Usually, I wouldn’t let her meet with my one-night-stand. Well, Daisy was more than one-night-stand, uhm - maybe I could call her a-few-nights-stand? It was more than one night, because she was really good at doing it. A man had his own need, right?