Chapter 5

The next morning you wake up, slightly opening your heavy feeling eyes. You see the clock blaring its green numbers at you, saying it was 11:30AM. You close your eyes again and try to fall asleep again. You had no worries anymore, no more studying, no work for a week or no eight page long essays. As you try to fall asleep again, your head is fulfilled with thoughts about Calvin and your wonderful night together. Except, you don't remember coming home but rather.... you sit up quickly and see Calvin's arm around your waist. You smile to yourself, as much as you denied your feelings towards him, you enjoyed the thought you both slept by each others side last night. Calvin began moving slightly, tightening his grip on your waist, you followed his movements trying not to wake him up. Once he stopped moving you tried to get up and make some breakfast. You were almost out of the bed, your legs dangling on the bed side and your feet feeling the warm carpet, when you felt Calvin's grip on your arm. "whe..'re you goin... "Y/N" he says in the cutest, gravelly, sleepy voice of his. "im starving, im gonna go make some breakfast, okay?" You try to get up once again, but Calvin's grip tightens around your arm as he tried to pull you back into bed. "we'll....go out...la..ter" You let out a happy sigh, never wanting the moment to end. I guess breakfast will have to wait. You slide back into bed and lay on your side, this time facing him. He wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you in a little closer. You smile to yourself as your face turns into different shades of red. You watched as Calvin slept, his chubby cheeks squished against his pillow. It had you feeling sleepy once again and you both drifted to sleep a little longer.

You wake up an hour later feeling a bit groggy. You stretch out your arms and legs while letting out a sigh. The bed is empty with just you laying underneath the sheets. Suddenly, you felt like everything was just a dream, the waist grip and arm grip. I was beginning to feel sad until you see Calvin across the room, eating hash browns from McDonalds. I sit up on the bed, pushing my messy hair back and say "you better have brought me some". "I did! i brought you the pancake platter with eggs, biscuit and yogurt" he says as he looks around in the bag to see if he had missed naming anything. I smile at him while crawling across the bed to reach for my bag of deliciousness. "So how'd you sleep?" Calvin asks, as he takes a big bite from his second hash brown and a sip of coffee. "Like a baby! that is.. until someone didn't let me get up to make breakfast" i say while throwing him a sassy look as i take my first bite from my pancakes. He instantly blushes and stuffs the last of the hash brown into his mouth and throws his arms up in an "oh well" fashion. 

Throughout the whole day, you think about the moment you woke up and the feeling of Calvin's arm around your waist. I begin washing my work clothes to have them ready for the upcoming week, catching yourself smiling like a dork every minute, giggling at yourself. That small moment was enough to make your whole week.