Chapter 6

I began working at the Blacksmith coffee shop once again after a week off. Making lattes, moccas and machiattos to cranky, worn out ladies. It was a busy night as you went back and forth taking orders of extra coffee cups with a side of cheesecake. You felt your phone buzzing in the back of your pcket but you were too busy to attend to it. Until after 10:00PM did it begin to slow down and you were able to catch your breath as you leaned on the counter. You took out your phone to see it blown up by Calvin with "i miss you" "call me" "text me" "dudeeeeee" "new vid, first like gets 1000 spaceships" and so on. You giggled as you rubbed your tired eyes. Your shift was almost over and you were ready for good nights rest after a busy first day back. I make my way towards the back room to unbox a new bag of coffee beans, when you feel a finger poking your side. You quickly jump back, startled, until you see Calvin giggling "CALVIN! you scared me! what're you doing here?". "sorry but i dont like being ignored" he says with a smirk on his face. You couldnt help but blush and quickly adding "im at work, you dork and besides... you can have me back on Friday, its my day off" you say as you pinch his cheek. "okay cool cuz i.. need to talk to you" calvin says with a smile. He gave you a hug and went on his way leaving you thoughtful on what he would want to talk to you about. You didnt let it get to you since business began to pick up again.