Chapter 8

I feel myself blushing into a deep shade of pink. If this is just a dream i better wake up now. But it wasn't, this was actually already happening. Calvin kept pulling me closer and closer, his small grip still on my shirt. He's leaning in closer until suddenly he backs away. "Wait.." he walks over to the door and locks it. "I don't want your manager to walk in" he says with a smile. All I do is stare at him, not knowing whether to smile or giggle. He walks over towards me again, and crashes his warm lips on to mine. Im startled at what's happening at the moment but return the favor. I feel a warm sensation go down from my chest to my tummy. I feel his both hands beside my cheeks not wanting to let me go, as his lips begin to leave a trail of kisses down my neck. I let out a small moan as I wrap my arms around his neck. We catch our breath after a minute and he says "Were leaving.. come on" he grabs my hand and leads me out the door. We leave the coffee shop unnoticed as we make our way to Calvins car. "is this what you wanted to talk about?" i say, still catching my breath. "yeah.. im not great with words.. come here..." he says with a smirk as he leans against his car and pulls me in to another kiss. The makeout session continues until were in need to catch our breaths. 

We get to Calvins apartment, as he locks the door I stand by the kitchen table waiting for a say on what we were to do next. I hoped for a longer make out session, and to my enjoyment, he gave me just that. After locking the door, he wraps his arms around my waist and whispers in my ear "i love you". I suddenly feel his hands on my thighs as he pushes me up onto the kitchen table and continues kissing me deeply. We transition to cuddling on his bed, I begin to feel sleepy and lay my head on his chest as he wraps his arms around me. Before my eyes give in, I smile and whisper "I love you too".

Authors note: Sorry for the tease. Feel free to request. I'll be doing a new story after this one, with less build up, this was just to let out some of my free writing. (: