Chapter 3: Weird Nightmare

*ahem ahem*
Hello; this is Anna and I'm here to substitute for Isa's work for today. She'll be busy during the entire year so--
Me: WTF ANNA
Anna: whoop ok bye!
Me: sorry about that... Anyway, sorry for a LONG time with no updates. I just wanted to tell you guys that I will be changing the story plot , so I WILL be editing all chapters that destroy my plan. Aka, bill encounters. So you will encounter bill, but not in the way you think =)

~Y/n's Dream~

The girl sat down by a beautiful lake filled with crystals. She walked down into the shallow part of the water and picked up a crystal as she took a good look at it. It contained her past memories. The particular crystal held her memory of her in the bus heading to gravity falls. She heard the faint 'the Universe is a hologram' and she immediately put the crystal down into the water.

She picked up another crystal and this one was a memory of her and her parents. She smiled at the memory and sat down with the crystal in her hands.

Suddenly the crystal burst into flames. "AH!" She yelled as she threw her hands in the water, only to find out that all the other crystals were burning. "What...?" She muttered under her breath. The water suddenly rose up from the lake and began forming into something.

Scared, Y/n runs away from the formed "object". She passes by a few doors and shacks containing her personal stuff, such as hopes, dreams, relationships, and much more. She immediately stops by a well. It wasn't very pretty, but it most definitely had a purpose. It was the well of forgetting. Anything that drops down there is forgotten.

She looks down at it and began to sing a tune.

Hey girl, open the walls
Play with your dolls
We'll be a perfect family
When you walk away,
That's when we really play
You won't hear me when I say,

Mom! Please wake up,
Dad's with a slut
And her son is smoking cannabis