d i s c o n t i n u e d

Dear readers, to those who wanted me to continue this book. I'm sorry but I can't. I'm not necessarily in the gravity falls fandom anymore and I feel as if everything I write in this book is really ooc. Honestly it's hard to continue a book you don't enjoy writing. So I've made a decision.

I'm discontinuing this book for good.

It hurts so much to say it. I wanted to for so long, but I was afraid all of you were going to get mad at me... It takes a lot to tell everyone that likes what you do, that you don't want to do it anymore. Honestly I'm scared what you all are gonna think of me once I publish this. But I've made a decision. Go ahead and unfollow to those who are disappointed. But to those who will stay I thank you so much. Give me a chance to write something you enjoy and something I love as well.

I might consider discontinuing the "a dream waiting to happen" book because Undertale honestly isn't my fandom anymore. But no way in hell am I discontinuing my dancetale! Sans x reader. I promised the original writer sumsumssaaam that I would continue what they started.

Now I'm not discontinuing my account. I am just discontuing these two books. Once these two are out, I'm ready to write original stories so I dont need to be in a fandom to be motivated, and fanfic stories I know will last a long time. Like boku no hero, nanatsu no taizai, Hamilton, and many others. I might even try my first one shot book ;D. But for now, give me some time to recover from these mistakes. I thank you all in advanced for being understanding, and I hope to see you all again soon. Goodbye my lilies!

-Isa