Chapter Twelve

It's been around five days since I last spoke with Dante.

I hadn't seen him much, apart from breakfast, lunch and dinner. Every time we crossed paths I'd put my head down or he'd stroll passed me and ignore me.

It was awkward to say the least, I'd been cleaning his house every day despite how clean it was anyway as I constantly went over places I'd already cleaned.

I think it was because I didn't have anything else to do, and I wouldn't want to be left alone in my thoughts. I don't think Dante even knew that I had nothing to occupy me in my spare time or maybe he would give me a book to read or something else to do. Although I was probably wrong, he saw me as nothing but a worthless whòre.

Despite this I had had enough of my boredom and really just wanted a book to read or maybe even take a trip to the grocery store as I had nothing better to do.

I knew that Dante had been in his office all day today as that's where he told me he'd be and he even told me what door his office was, surprisingly. That's the only conversation we had had recently.

I remembered that his office linked to the room he'd yelled at me in.

Feeling brave, I took a deep breath and decided to walk upstairs to Dante's office and ask him whether I could go out to the store.

I walked out of the living room as that is where I had been sat for around an hour staring into space questioning whether or not I should speak to Dante.

I made my way down the small hallway and reached the bottom of the staircase, before sighing and walking up the stairs nervously watching my feet at every step I took.

"You can do this, it's only a simple question." I mumbled quietly, trying to reassure myself as I walked up the stairs.

When I reached the top, I hesitantly looked back wondering whether or not to just leave it and continue doing nothing.

No, I thought, I've already made it this far - I can't back down.

Once again, I took a deep breath and walked down the corridor to the right nervously - the place he told me not to go unless I was going into his office for something important.

I stood in front of the door for a brief moment and heard mumbling as if Dante were speaking to somebody.

"Fanculo andare più a fondo...oddio." I faintly heard Dante speak, it was very quiet and I couldn't hear the tone he was speaking in - I assumed he was on the phone.

I knocked on the door and there was no reply...until about ten seconds after.

"Come in." I heard a loud groan from Dante.

I furrowed my eyebrows before opening the door nervously.

"Sorry to bother you sir but..." I began but trailed off as soon as I saw what was in front of me.

A dark haired girl was bent over Dante's desk with her skirt lifted up, and Dante stood behind her - luckily they were behind his desk - it took me a second to register what was going on but when I saw Dante pounding into the girl I knew exactly what was happening.

I made eye contact with Dante for a brief moment and he was...he was smirking at me! He thought this was funny, he was friggin' proud of this! Me on the other hand did not find this funny at all. I felt my face blush bright red, I couldn't even deal with people saying sexual things around me never mind doing sexual things around me.

Dante had the girls hair wrapped around in his hand as I saw him thrust into her harshly, she had a pained expression on her face but she moaned in pleasure. I cringed at this and didn't know where to look before I quickly turned my back.