Chapter Seventy One

*Leila's Outfit attached*

  ⚠️WARNING⚠️ IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 AND/OR ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH CHAPTERS OF HIGH SEXUAL NATURE DO NOT READ THIS R RATED CHAPTER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! X 

_____

"Okay...careful..." I outstretched my arms behind Dante as I cringed "are you sure you don't want me to..." I pestered Dante, as if he were a toddler, as we walked up the stairs to his home.

"Leila," he interrupted turning around "I'm fine. I'm a big boy." he shot his perfect grin at me before carrying on slowly up the stairs with a crutch on his left side, as I trailed, probably far too closely, behind him. As if I'd be able to catch all 200 pounds of muscle, I thought, almost laughing out loud.

It had been around a month since everything happened with Viktor and Dante getting shot, and since then, I'd practically lived in hospital with Dante. I never wanted to leave his side again after all that had occurred.

Finally we reached the door, and Dante opened it with the arm on his good side.

"Home sweet home..." I sighed under my breath. The last time I was here, I'd stormed out not knowing what the consequences would be. If only I could take it all back...the guilty voice in the back of my head kept making remarks like this.

I was feeling better, but I knew that it wouldn't just go away so quickly. I had a lot of recovering, mentally, to do.

"You okay, principesa?" Dante questioned, turning to face me when he realized I hadn't closed or moved from the door.

"Yeah, I'm fine...just thinking." I sighed with a smile.

"Good thinking or bad?" he hopped towards me on his crutch.

"I wouldn't say bad..." I began trying to keep him from worrying or creating further conversation about my irritating thoughts.

"Baby, it's okay. You..." I gave him a look knowing what he was going to say. He rolled his eyes and continued "we. We've been through a lot. It's okay to still have some rough thoughts, but I've told you I want you to talk to me about it if it's upsetting you. I want to make you feel better." he spoke softly, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"I love you. I know. But really, it's nothing worth talking about right now. It's nothing that could overshadow the fact we are home and we are together." I grinned, kissing him gently on the lips, feeling him smile against mine.

He pulled his lips away, but rested his forehead against mine holding my face with his free hand and let out a pleasant sigh "Home. This feels like home."

All I could do was smile "This. This makes me feel better. You do." I said before kissing him once again, a lot more passionately this time.

After a few moments of heavily making out, we took a moment to catch our breath.

"Fuck, you still drive me crazy." Dante groaned, pressing himself further into me. I could literally feel his hard erection against my lower stomach.

I could feel my face heat up, as I felt equally as aroused. It had been a while.

"How about...I make you feel better now." I spoke up suggestively, before I even realized what I was saying. God, this man had changed me.

Almost immediately Dante pulled his face back to properly look at me, and his facial expression made me want to jump him...sexually, of course.

He had his infamous smirk plastered across his face and his smouldering eyes scanning my face.

"How do you mean?" his accented, deep voice questioned suggestively.