Chapter 1

I knew that I was not going back into my own mind anytime soon I saw was like a an old projection screen in my head playing a movie of my past and showing pictures I had in my room of my father and mother and all of my family picture all on one wall and some on my door the screen zoomed in onto my parent's photos and then went and looked out the window and across the street was a man who looked like my father and I heard me yell "daddy's home grammy daddy's back he's outside grammy come on grammy he's back" and I saw my gram shake her head sadly and say "honey daddy is not back he is dead he will never come back I'm sorry sweetie but it's impossible for him to be alive if he is then he would not be able to remember us now come and help me set up the table and after supper I have a surprise for you" and my six year old self replied "okay but I did see him I know I did no one else has his look or his boots grammy or sits like he does when he is on a horse I should know I have enough pictures to prove it to and next time I going to take a picture and show you" "she just smile down at me and gave me some napkins and I set up the table. Then it showed something not from my memory and it was as plain as day and was in all of my site I saw danny and jake getting pulled into cop cars and them trying to get to me as someone rolled me into an ambulance I saw what was going on around me and then I heard everything and I was able to move I yelled for danny and jake because one of the paramedics were coming towards me with a syringe and needle I thrashed around trying to get free of the stretcher and to get to Danny and Jake I heard aces hooves thud onto the concrete and then he was in site and knocked over the paramedics who had guns in their waist of the scrubs and he calmly untied me and I threw myself onto his back as he started to run and I found my guns and I shot at the paramedics and peppered the ambulances bumper and then the police tried to catch Aces and me but he was moving without me leading and my uncle was in his sheriff car he looked like he was going to kill anybody right now.

Before my uncle got out of his car I surprised him "how come you arrested Danny and Jake they were trying to help me get away from Valentine because he was the one who wanted me not them they saved my life is more than you have kept your promise to my mother and I've been shot at and bombed at and you do not arrest someone until I saw they were the ones who attacked me if I am involved I am sixteen you do not decide no matter what you think now where are they heading uncle I know that the cars that they are in have left where are they heading uncle tell me for goodness sake" he did not say anything then I yelled "those people who were loading me into the ambulance had guns uncle there the ones who want me also now tell me where they are heading uncle" he pointed to his car "the station which you are not heading towards because you are hurt lily you need to go to a hospital" before he said anything more I rode out and I only heard the sound of aces hooves in the dirt beside the road. An hour later I spotted a cop car in the woods I got off of ace and got out of my saddle bags a scope and attached it to my rifle when I looked thru it I saw danny and jake being tied to trees and then gagged and then whipped and beaten when I saw a target I took it out the guy I shot went down holding his knee and the second one I shot held his but, shoulder and his leg was bleeding and soon I thundered towards Jake and Danny soon there bindings where off and they were taking off there gags and Jake was smiling but danny he just looked at his feet and he would not look up at me at all. "Danny why are you acting like the kid who broke into the cookie jar?" then he looked up at me and said "you would not wake up when we tried to wake you I thought you were dead" I was shocked he had tears in his eyes and he looked like a gun was being pointed at his own child "I am sorry my dreams decided to take into my memories and through things I did not want to see again like a man looking thru my window when I was six and my gram not believing me when I told her and me taking a picture of him on my eleventh birthday so I am sorry you were worried I did not mean to but I did find out something you need to hide better when you are trying to watch me thru my window those days" jake stared at him in shock and danny looked away and went thru the police car for a first aid when he found it he tried to patch himself up but it did not work out of pity I went over and helped him after I helped jake. I grabbed a bottle of alcohol to clean his wound as far as he knows my forgiveness and ways to get answers make the spartans in greece sound like kittens.

When I grabbed the band aid from him and started to work I asked "why did you do it why did you spy on me all those years but never said why or talked to me I was afraid of going to sleep in my own room and to get dressed" he just shook his head and winced in pain because I put alcohol into his wounds. I enjoyed making him feel pain but a did not keep pouring alcohol on to his wounds. After I patched them up I went to ace and unsaddled him but left his halter and sent him off toward home while I headed off toward the cop car and put jake in the back and danny up front. We drove in silence until I broke it "Danny why did you scare me when I was little and why did you faint like that and give me straight answers not no excuse nor lie and I can tell when people lie so can ace and he does not like liars so give me the truth and if you can't then don't say anything" my voice had started to crack with unshed tears "I cannot tell you because it will make you in more danger than what you are in now" I looked away from him and I did not speak the entire ride I just hit the gas pedal and let the tears come down my face with hope that my hair covering my face from view of danny and Jake while they talked in a low whisper probably trying to not tell me anything or get my anger flared up again but the were wrong I heard them and I was not mad I was just curious on why would he care about how much trouble I get in he doesn't even know me.

I was in such deep thought that I did not even know I had hit the brakes. I jumped out of the truck and ran towards a tree that had a foal and a cage of pups with a lifeless dog tied to it. The foal was as white as snow and the pups had silver eyes as a husky but there coats were like a pomeranians but the color of a husky. The lifeless dog is mine and was my mother's and it's a akita. I tried to untie the ropes but the tree was too unstable if I put anymore wait on the limb I was trying to climb it would fall if I do and that would not help my dog and the baby animals. I looked around then I saw my rope and I ran a grabbed it and put a saddle on ace. As I road to the animals I tie the rope too the saddle and get off and walk carefully reach over and tie the rope to a cage as I do that I about slip and someone's steady hands are at my waist. When I get away from the tree I turn around to jake standing behind me and he was looking at his feet with his hand in his pockets I just gave him a nod and my heart did back flips and somersaults when I saw him as I got closer to get on ace. When I got Ace backed up lifting up my dog and the cages with the help of jake and danny. When the animals were in the truck and ace was back in the trailer I got a surprise that I was not prepared for.