Chapter 3

When we came to school I introduced Jackson and Jake too my friends at school. Sally Johnson who is a Junior who can get you in too any party or club in the world, Stalker aka Sammy Johnson sally's twin brother who can get you anything off the internet even in the pentagon and not get caught they both have their mother's brown hair and their father's emerald green eyes and Wolfie she always wears black clothes she has icy blue eyes and solid black hair and she does not have a single thing that's not black and she has wolves that she cares for because she practically was raised by wolves also she sounds like a wolf when she laughs or she will growl at someone and it would seem that there was a wolf in the building and she never really talks she also has a brother named Damian and jack there father does not know about them and their mother thought they were dead because they disappeared from there house when they hear little and when Damian was a newborn and jack is the more social one out of Damian and Wolfie and Damian is sort of talkative but not as much as jack even though jack and Wolfie are twins but jack will talk when he wants too and when he needs too but Wolfie will talk if she wants to.

When we walked to class after getting my brother and Jake a schedule they had the same classes as me so me and Jake walked around school holding hands and talking to each other but that did not stop the girl from flirting with him and the guys flirting with me and my brother was not happy about the girls swarming him the girls left Jake alone when we stopped and kissed each other in the cafeteria and what stopped the boys was when one of them grabbed my but as he said "sweet thang why need a guy like him when you can have a guy like me" and my only reply was when I grab his book bag and said "come here I need to ask you something" and as he turned around with a smile on his face I punch him and kicked him in his no no parts and said "next time you decide to mess with a girl who has a boyfriend already make sure there not a Forster or any one got it?" his only reply was "ugh" When I found my brother in the swarm of girls I yell "move it sisters he is taken by me and no one messes with me okay" that got the girls too make a path around me and Jake "hey brother missed me?" I looked at him jokingly as I put my arm around his shoulders and did the same with Jake and I turned back too the girls "now girls if he turns you down don't shove your junk in his face he isn't that type of guy too go for girls like that and if you cling to him begging for him too go out with you he won't so I suggest you move away from Jackson Forster who by the way doesn't like girls looking desperate to be with him so ta ta" that earned me girls and some evil looks but earned me a kiss on the top of my head from my brother and a kiss on the cheek from Jake as we walked down the hallway too our next class and only people that hung around us was the ones who were nice and part of my gang.

By the end of the day Jackson made friends with Wolfie and got her to do what I couldn't ever too do which was smile and show her true feelings and get her too not calm down and she spoke more word in a day than she does in a year so we all were dumbstruck. When school ended my teenage gang members already knew about my party at the creek which is a small clearing with a creek running through it and there trials where we had walked, rode horses,drove dirt bikes and four wheeler's and our pick up trucks also motor cycles and then w would race our trucks and play in the mud with our four wheeler's and bikes and dance and sometimes we get in fight when someone touches a bike or is messing with the wrong girl. We always race in a old field where a old mansion sits but we never go in side of the house because it's slowly falling apart and there is a wolf that attacks anyone who comes near the house says the local drunks who try too see if they can get lucky and find some treasure inside the house.

When we got home we got home dad was glaring at the three of us and we weren't even out of the car when he asked "why did i get a phone call about y'all three attacking other students and then threatening them?" we all three looked at each other and we just shrugged and as I passed my dad I handed him a CD that said school fights and went to my room with Jake and Jackson and we worked on homework and I handed them some new phones because they had flip phones that were driving me crazy. When we were done dad called us down too the TV room and said "well that explains why you would do that but not why there parents would call and complained about you three but mostly you Lilly and the fathers where Mr.Sawyer, Mr.Richardson, and Mr.Little saying you threatened their daughters and their son?" "umm I kind of beaten up Mr.Little's son because he touched me and said that I could do much better than Jake and so I kind of broke his nose and hit him in the balls after he said that and grabbed my butt so he earned that and the girls fathers were right i threatened one of them that Jake was taken and that I would not be happy if they kept pushing her boobs into his face after he told them he is taken and then the other girl I just said if my brother well you heard and saw and plus they hate me because they wanted to be in the gang and tried to pay people to get them into it because they just wanted to do was just brag that they were made it in the gang and they stole my mom's ring in gym one day and then I embarrassed then in front of everyone when I caught them taking her rings and so I stopped them and put a knife beside it as a warning and then they acted like I stole my mother's rings from them they said they got a set like moms rings since the P.E teacher doesn't know Greek and he almost gave the rings too them until I googled the words and it had moms name on it so they got in trouble and hadn't gotten pay back yet so they're out for blood basically" everyone started to laugh because of the way i made my voice sound and my hand movements I acted snobby and bratty rolling my eyes at the right time and it was hilarious.