Chapter 1: He Will Never Love Me...

Louis's POV

My name is Louis Tomlinson yes the Louis Tomlinson from One direction. Have you ever felt so hurt because the one you loves is with another guy. Well if you have you know how I feel. I am in love with my best mate Liam Payne oh and yes I am gay. No one knows that I am gay I know i should tell them but I honestly don't want to because that would ruin my best mate relationship and he will hate me and I cant live with that. I'd rather be hurt than him. You know it hurts so bad to see the one you love in another persons arms everyday and not be the one to do it well I have to go through this everyday and I am honestly on the breaking point I cry myself everyday to sleep knowing i wont be the one to hold Liam and know one notices because everybody is caught up in their own life to. Harry interuppted my thoughts when he barged in my room.
" Have you ever heard of knocking harold " I said sassily.
He just rolled his eyes
" Louis just come down stairs its movie night remember ? " Harry said cocking his eyebrow up at me.
" Ugh! Do I have to go? " I said I really didn't wanna go downstairs and see Ziam cuddling and kissing oh yeah I forgot to mention Zayn and Liam are together.
" Louis get your big arse up and go downstairs " Harry said dragging me.
" Fine " I huffed and got up and dragged myself slowly.
Why cant he just leave me to die in my room cause honestly thats what I wanted to do right now.
" Could you be any slower " Harry said and pushed me down the stairs.
" Oh my gosh are you ok Lou " Liam said running towards me..
I nodded not looking up because if I did I would literally loose all myself control and snog the life out of this boy.
Liam helped me up and smiled at me. His smile gave me a million butterflies. I could never get tired of his smile the way his eyes crinkle up when hes smiling to hard and his big brown puppy dog eyes that i just get lost in and want to literally jump on him and-
" Louis!! " Niall yelled snapping his fingers in front of my face interupting me out of my dirty thoughts. Damn Liam.
" Huh? What? " I replied stupidly
" We were trying to figure out what movie we want. What movie do you want to watch? " Zayn asked.
" I dont know " I replied.
" CAN WE WATCH TOY STORY " Liam shouted well more like squealed.
" Real manly Liam " Harry said and we all burst out laughing.
Liam pouted and he looked so cute.
" Fine we can watch it but only because I love you " Zayn said and kissed Liam.
My heart broke and I was trying to hold back my tears.
" NO pda in the living room " Niall said covering his eyes.
" Can we watch the movie now ? " Liam said.
" Yes Li" I said and smiled at him.
I put the dvd in and I sat back in my spot next to Harry. As the movie continued i got bored we watched this a million times my mind was only on Liam. I looked over at him and I saw Zayn and Liam snogging and Liam said I love you. I couldnt hold my tears right now i need to go now.
" Im s-s-leepy guys good night " I said quickly and ran upstairs to my room and shut the door and locked it.
I cried on my bed in a ball. Liam could never love me like that because im not as pretty as Zayn and dont have the same golden eyes as him. This made me cry even harder and soon I cried my self to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys this is Jade this is my first fan fiction ever so im really excited about writing it. So i finally wrote my fist chapter yay.

Well im not the only one writing this my bff MrsTomlinsonBhadd is helping me

well bye my lilo shippers