Chapter 12: Where are you?

Louis's POV

I was in my room debating wether I should ask Zayn for my help. I mean he was Liam's ex-boyfriend maybe he could tell me some place where Liam would usually go.

I got up going to the living room where Zayn was playing the video game.

"Hey Zayn can I ask you a question?" I asked sitting on the couch beside him.

"Yea" He said pausing the game.

" ok well I was wondering did you know any places Liam could have went? I mean cause you are his ex-boyfriend so " I trailed off.

"Did you try his parents flat back in Wolverhampton"Zayn asked raising his eyebrow.

Why was I so stupid? Of course Liam would be there.

"No.well thanks mate"I said smiling widely cause I will finally get to see Liam soon.

"No problem Lou"Zayn said patting me on the back.

I went to Harry's room smiling widely.

"Haz guess what" I asked sitting down beside him.

" what Lou " Harry said.

" We'll I was debating in my room wether I should ask Zayn where Liam was since he was his ex-boyfriend because he might have an idea where Liam was so anyways I went in there and I asked him and he said did you try his parents flat back in Wolverhampton and I was like no and I'm like how could I be so stupid of course he's there Haz " I said smiling.

"That's great Lou" Harry said hugging me.

"I finally get to see Liam Harry"I said sighing.

---------------------------

Louis POV

I woke up the sound of the alarm. I hopped out of bed and went to shower. I turned on the water and started washing up.

Today was the day I was finally gonna see my Liam. I missed him so much. Harry was going to come with me claiming he was Liam's best mate to and he couldn't wait to see him either. So I agreed of course not willing to say no to my curly haired friend.

I got out the shower turning off the water brushing my teeth. I blowed dried my hair and went back to my room.

I put on my black skinny jeans, a white v-neck and a blue jean jacket with my white vans and a beanie.

I went downstairs where Harry was already there sitting and eating breakfast. It was kinda early so the other lads were sleep they had no idea that we were going to find Liam.

"You ready Haz" I asked grabbing my car keys.

" yup" he said popping the p.

We walked to my car making our way to the airport.

Liam's POV

The hate was getting worst. People saying I was disappointing my fans and was just a loser. I've fell into depression. I've been starting to cut everyday and I only been missing Louis more. Every passing day I think of him but I don't want to ruin their life's because they have to keep taking care of me every time I become broken. I went on twitter and decided to tweet something

@ Real_Liam_Payne I just wanted to say sorry to all my fans for disappointing you guys. Stuff just hasn't been right Lately. Sorry guys. X

Immediately my phone blew up.

@ Liam_ Sucks @ Real_Liam_Payne You should be sorry you cry baby

@ I hope Liam Dies! @ Real_Liam_Payne how about you go crawl in a hole in die

@ Mrs.Payne @Real_Liam_Payne It's ok Liam we still love you hope you get better soon babe x

I didnt notice I was crying until tears started to fall from my eyes. I couldn't take this anymore I just needed to end it all. I went to the bathroom and got my razor.

I started cutting three deep lines and I saw blood flowing everywhere. My eye sight started to get blurry and that's when everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you guys like this Chapter !!

I might update again today you guys.

Well comment, vote tell me what you think.

Bye my lilo shippers

Jade x